Kim Yeolsal

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

            Hyoyeon and Sehun got their escape away from the bunch of guys.

Now, it was another ‘normal’ day.

 

“Kim Yeolsal!”, Boa scremed.

“Eonnie!!!”, Hyoyeon yelled.

 

Boa got out from her red sports car.

 

Kim Hyoyeon is Kim Yeolsal? I knew it!’, Chanyeol thought.

 

“Eonnie, why are you here? Is dad fine? What about James?Are you here to get me?”, Hyoyeon asked very quick.

 

“Wait wait wait. First, yes dad’s fine, second, James won’tbe here, and third, no I’m not here to get you.”, Boa answered.

 

“So why are you here, eonnie?”, Hyoyeon asked as she hugs Boa.

 

“Didn’t you miss me? Don’t you want me to see your school?”, Boa asked.

 

“Of course I missed you and I like you to! This is the best school ever! I don’t have enemies unlike in Hawaii”, Hyoyeon said as she leads her eonnie to a bench.

 

“That’s good. But of course, you gotta be careful still, okay?”, Boa said.

“Okay!”, Hyoyeon said.

“Hey hyo…”, Chanyeol said.

“Hey Chanyeol. Meet my sister, Boa eonnie.”, Hyoyeon introduced.

“Hello Boa ssi”, Chanyeol said as she offers a handshake.

“Noona. Just call me noona. And you are….”,Boa said as she responds to the handshake.

 

“Chanyeol, Hyoyeon’s”, taking a deep breath, “….childhood friend. Don’t you remember, Kim yeolsal?”, Chanyeol asked, his eyebrows creased, anticipating for her answer.

Hyoyeon examined Chanyeol’s face and name. ‘Channie’, Hyoyeon thought.

“Channie?!! Is that you?”, Hyoyeon asked excitedly.

“Yes, I am. The friend who saved you twice from drowning hahaha.”, Chanyeol laughed.

“Oh.my.gosh!! Channie!!!”, Hyoyeon hugged Chanyeol.

“Ehem, ehem.”, Boa joked.


 

“Listen sons. The business meeting that’s supposed to be held at Hawaii is cancelled. There are really times such meetings are postponed and we have to deal with it. Instead, it’s going to be held here in Korea”, Mr. Oh said.

 

“I already fixed my things. Tss.”, Sehun sighed.

 

“Bro, don’t be too sad. Besides, we’re actually going there for work, not vacation.”, Luhan being matured, said.

 

“Your hyung’s absolutely right.”, Mr. Oh said.

 

“Dad, what kind of business meeting we’re gonna have next? Don’t tell me it’s going to be with a fixed marriage again. “, Luhan complained.

 

“No, son. We’re doing a crossover with another business line and that is the automobile industry. Trax company in Hawaii is known for their premier class cars. And we are gonna be doing a partnership for endorsements to both companies .”, Mr. Oh explained.