Closer

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

 

They let off of each other.

 

"Who did this to you?!", Sehun said, anger and disappointment obvious in his tone.

"I...I don't know. Maybe James...", Hyoyeon said teary-eyed. Her eyes were already puffy now.

Sehun narrowed his eyebrows, "But James is there. I've been watching their game since I was waiting for you.", he said.

"If that is so...", Hyoyeon sobbed and Sehun caressed Hyoyeon's back, "I don't know who did this to me.", she said.

"Who could it be?", he lowly said, looking from afar.

'Stay away from him, or else you're dead.', it echoed through her mind.

"I just saw a note from my locker that says to stay away from 'him' or else I'm dead", she fearfully said.

"Him? Who's him?", he asked.

"I don't know, maybe...maybe you. Since it is already known to the whole school we're together as a couple.", she stated.

"Me? What about me? Better yet, always come close to me. Cling your hands to mine if needed just so I could take a better look of you. Don't worry I'll protect you.", he said.

Hyoyeon nodded furiously and hugged Sehun once again. She can feel her heart pound and the words that came from his mouth made her feel protected. Same as Sehun. He hugged her tightly.

"Uuhh...uh... I...ca...can't breathe jagiya.", Hyoyeon complained.

"Uh-oh. Sorry keke.", Sehun loosen his hug and laughed.

"Cha, yoreubun (everybody), Ms. Taeyeon is looking for Oh Sehun and Kim Hyoyeon. Please proceed to room A-1 immediately.", Sunny, the school Dj, major in broadcasting said through the radio station.

"Thank you Sunny ssi", Ms. Taeyeon said as she proceeds to the assigned room.

"Yah, we better go now.", Sehun said as he holds Hyoyeon's hands and drags her with him.

In few minutes, they arrived to the assigned room.

"Oh, you came at last.", Ms. Taeyeon said and smiled.

"Glad you came already!", Mr. Jokwon said as he stands up from his chair.

Sehun and Hyoyeon looked at each other. They both know what's gonna happen with their performance.

"Good afternoon Sir, Ma'am.", they both greeted.

"Good afternoon. Take your seats.", Ms. Taeyeon said as she points at the chairs in front of her and Mr. Jokwon.

Sehun and Hyoyeon took their seats.

"Okay, I want you to know that we are your assigned coaches for the talent portion in the pageant. There have been changes in the plan. You are just supposed to sing Like 'I'm gonna Lose You' but the other contenders are doing great that we have to level up your performance. Is that okay?", Mr. Jokown said lively.

"Neh...", the students said.

"I'll be in charge with the singing, obviously.", Ms. Taeyeon said.

"And I'll be in charge with your dancing.", Mr. Jokwon said and stands up and wiggles his , earning laughs from the three.

"In total, you will be both singing and dancing. I know your capabilities and believe me, you can do it for sure.", Ms. Taeyeon said and smiled, tenderly looking at the two students.

"So, what is our song?", Sehun asked.

"Closer by Chainsmokers ft. Halsey.", Mr. Jokwon said.

Sehun and Hyoyeon looked at each other, and again, knowing how their performance is gonna be like.

"Cha! Let's start!", Ms. Taeyeon said.

 

 

After three hours of practice, they picked up the steps already and memorized the lines.

 

 

Singing (Sehun will play the piano at first.)

   

Dance ( in the instrumental part only)

   

 


 

 

"Great job, Boa ah. The stocks got higher than last month. It is due to your brilliant idea of advertising.", Mr. Kim praised his elder daughter.

"Kamsahamida appa.", Boa smiled.

"How's Hyoyeon ah?", Mr. Kim was kind of shy to ask this but he did anyway.

"She's doing good appa. She enjoys her life too much now that you don't meddle with her.", Boa said as she drinks a cup of tea. They are at the living room, reading newspaper.

"I see... I miss her already. I could've just enjoy the time we were together and not force her to do thing she doesn't like.", regret is visible to the old man.

Boa tenderly smiled and brings the newspaper down. She went to his father and hugged him.

"Appa, I'm glad you realized it. Don't worry when I come back here, I'll bring Hyoyeon with me. But of course pa, just for a vacation.", Boa chuckled.

Her father nodded as a response and smiled too.

 


 


 

 

"Eomma! I have a good news for us!", Boa said over the phone.

"What is it my darling?", Mrs. Kim asked.

"The stocks got higher for the company and so I have the privilege to have a vacation there!", Boa said.

"Sincha?! That's good to hear! I'm excited to see you. For sure Hyoyeon will be excited too and surprised!"

"By the way eomma, don't tell it to Hyoyeonnie. I want to surprise her."

"Okay...", Mrs. Kim said.

"But for the meantime eomma, I want to treat you to Jeju island! I know our Hyoyeonnie can't go with you because she can't miss her classes. So I'll send some money to you and you can enjoy by yourself. It's good to relax sometimes."

"Sincharo?! That's great! I just hope Hyoyeon can handle herself while I'm gone"

"Eomma, she's old enough. She can do it by herself.", Boa said.

"Arraseo.", Mrs. Kim said.

"Bye eomma! Call you again tomorrow.", Boa said.

"Neh...Annyeong!", Mrs. Kim said.

 


 

A/n: Sorry for the slow updates! Hope you continue reading this fanfic. Thanks! xoxo :*