Ice Cream Cake

When the Rebel Meets the Brat

"Hey, did you see the picture Sehunnie?", Irene asked.

"Yes, but how many times do i need to tell you not to call me that.", Sehun complained.

 

Irene is Sehun's girl bestfriend. Only Irene can break Sehun's rules, he can't budge a thing when she does.

 

"Then I'll call you Sehun oppa 'coz I want to"

"Oppa?You know what, sometimes you have to use your common sense. We're both 16 and we share the same birth date, remember?", Sehun said.

"What's wrong with you today? Is it about the picture?"

"Yes and..." Sehun didn't continue what he was going to say.

 

"Chanyeol ah! Come over here, let's eat this!"

 

     It was their lunch break and the students are all busy with their own thing. Some are eating very well and some are just chatting with each other. 

 

"Wait guys. See you later!", Chanyeol said.

"Okay bye." Baekhyun said (with suho and other girls)

 

 The ice cream bus –shaped box of the ice cream cake played the hit song of Red velvet when opened.

~La la la la la la la la la Juseyo dalkomhan geu mat ice cream cake
Teukbyeolhajin oneure oulineun maseuro
Ibgae mudeun ice creame
Ni gaseum dugeungeoryeo naega daga ogetjyo
It’s so tasty, come and chase me
Mot chamgesseo i scream, you scream
Gimme that, gimme that ice cream~

 

     Irene looked at Sehun and at Hyoyeon and her friends’ table, now with Chanyeol who’s sitting beside Hyoyeon. It came to her the possible reason why his bestfriend was taken aback all of a sudden. He knows his bestfriend very well.

 

     Chanyeol and Hyoyeon became friends after a week since the first day of school. It is not oblivious to Hyoyeon that Chanyeol likes her.

                                      

“Wow. This is so cool..and delicious haha.” , Chanyeol said as he scoop a spoonful of ice cream cake. The cake is so cute, it has pink icing and violet filling. It has strawberries and blueberries on top. Chanyeol thinks of it as him and hyoyeon. Wonderful combination.

     

"I know right!", Hyoyeon said.

 

"So, when is our date?", Chayeol joked with a touch of seriousness, his face full of hope.

"Date what?! Haha stop joking Chanyeol. Dating is the least of my priority right now", Hyoyeon said.

"Okay fine haha. ", Chanyeol laughed. 'I know were just friends now, but someday I know we won't be just anymore.'

 

"Hi guys.", Irene said with a trembling voice. Everyone knows Irene is a shy girl.

"Why are you here?", Yoona asked but not arrogantly.

 

     Irene didn't answer and just gave a pleading face while consecutively glancing at Sehun who's beside her, both of them standing in front of Hyoyeon's group. She finds it really awkward

 

"We're here bacause I want to.", Sehun said.

"Why? Because you like Hyoyeon?" Chanyeol said, with a glint of jealousy. He knows Hyoeon is oblivious at the glances and stares Sehun is always giving her. He thanked God in his mind since he became friends with Hyoyeon first.

"What?! This rebel is not my type."

 

     Everyone knows Hyoyeon is a rebel who flocked away from Hawaii. She opened up her story when they had once a free time, no tecaher. The happiest time of most students.

 

"Then why are you here?", Yuri asked.

Hyoyeon is a bit anxious now that Sehun sat in front of her, beside Yoona and Yuri. Irene sat beside Chanyeol

​"I want to eat ice cream cake.", Sehun said with a bit of a poker face, looking so delighted with the ice cream cake in front of him.

"It's his favorite..hihi", Irene laughed awkwardly.

"Wow. Don't you think you should ask us first if we want to share it?", Yoona asked.

"Why would I? I'm a brat, right?", Sehun said.

"Enough! Right, let's just share this guys. It's actually big for four people."

Sehun can't contain his happiness. He's found his favorite cake and....girl? Or maybe not.


 

     Every Wednesday, their last class is dance class.

 

"Okay class, we will have our winter special performance on September 22."

"Hyo, That's your birthday!",Yuri said excitedly.

"I know right! haha.", Hyoyeon said.

"Peroformance and Arts High school is tasked to heat up the dance floor. We have 15 boys and 15 girls in this class. Only 5 pairs are going to perform as representatives of this class. Next week is the elimination.", Jokwon said.

"I'm going to pick your partners randomly here at the draw lots box.", he added.

 

The teacher began the draw lots. All were hyped to know who's going to be their partner, most especially Hyoyeon. All her classmates know the whole class since middle school, except her. She just wishes it won't be the brat.

 

"And next, Sehun and....", Jokwon picked, "Hyoyeon."

 

"Oh.my.gosh."