Chapter 9

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Never once in your life have you thought that you would spend a Friday night pouring out your feelings for a certain someone that made your heart go crazy in the McDonald’s near your school to a guy you ran into and spilled chocolate milk onto his ‘you can never afford’ priced white dress shirt no longer than two or three weeks ago – aka your new math teacher – aka Mr. Min – aka your Yoongi oppa.

            Yoongi bobbed his head at your rants at the right moments and never once let his eyes steer away from you, keeping silent throughout the past hour since he coaxed you into spilling your unrequited love story with Jimin with a casual, “So you have an expensive looking ring.”

            “… and for the entire day I just,” you paused, staring at the engraved letters, “I just felt… sad.”

            You didn’t continue talking.

 

 

           

            “Hey.”

 

 

 

            Lifting your eyes up, you met Yoongi’s determined ones.

            “Park Jimin that kid, he, he never actually said he didn’t like you in a ‘more than best friend’ kind of way right?” Yoongi took a sip of his coke. “You’ll never know, maybe he does like you like that.”

            You furrowed your eyebrows in thought.

            Yoongi glanced back at you, “I mean, there may be a chance, you know?” Looking at the ring he added, “…Seeing as he already loves you so much.”

            “I… I doubt that he’s been with so many other girls I-”

 

            A warm hand landed on yours.

           

            Giving a comforting smile, Yoongi stared at your eyes.

“You’ll never know.”

 

            You weren’t sure whether it was because of the slightly chilly weather or something else, but you could’ve sworn your heart missed a beat - and you knew it sure wasn’t because you were suddenly stuffing fries into your mouth at inhuman speed.

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

            “Where are you going?”

           

            You turned back, gaze trailing from the hand enclosing your wrist to the nonchalant face of your teacher. “Home?”

            Gently tugging you closer to him, he his lips, swiftly opening the passenger door of his ‘you can never afford’, sleek, white car.

            “Get in.”

            Your eyes widened, “Wha-”

            Shooting you a look, Yoongi brought you even closer towards him, much so that you could almost hear the rustling of his jacket at his movements. “I wouldn’t want a young, fragile girl like you getting kidnapped.” He looked at anywhere but you. “It’s late, so get in.”

            Bending your head up to meet his eyes, you swallowed the lump in your throat at the oh-so-close distance and attempted to give a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter