Chapter 20

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               “Yeah…”

 

 

               The raise of his eyebrows and the evident surprise glazing his eyes caused you to come back to your senses, immediately sputtering whatever excuse that came across your mind, “I-I mean uh, my parents are out of town again- Uh, Jimin has Taehyung staying over his-”

 

    

           

           

           “Okay.” 

 

  

 

 

           Fingers laced through yours, slightly tugging. You lifted your gaze from the floor to a smiling Min Yoongi, “Let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

    

 

 

    

           “Are you hungry?”

 

    

               

           Once the both of you reached his apartment, you were at a state where you were questioning everything. The contrastingly queasy yet wonderful feeling in your stomach, the urge to keep staring at the blonde beside you while he was driving, the way your ears would perk up at the sound of his soothing voice, how you noticed that his lips were really pretty… 

    

    

 

           You were questioning everything.

 

    

 

           A snap was brought in front of your face, making you meet eyes with the root of all your current problems, “Huh?”

 

    

           His face went blank for a second, staring at you with such unreadable eyes before he let his hand land on top of your head, ruffling your (thankfully) shampooed hair, a subtle smile surfacing.

 

    

 

           “I asked whether you were hungry.”

 

    

           “O-Oh.” You  realised that spacing out while being bombarded with thoughts of Min Yoongi was very often than none. “Kinda.”

 

    

           “What do you wanna eat then?”

 

    

 

           The hand didn’t leave, fingers instead running themselves through your hair, making you feel all fuzzy again.

 

    

 

           “I don’t know.” Shamelessly staring at the male staring at you wasn’t what you would want to do to keep your unexpected feelings for him hidden but that was what you did.

 

    

 

           His bottom lip went down into a pout, “Is ramen good?”

 

  

            Before you could even answer, he bit his lip. “I only have ramen at home.” Giving you a somewhat sheepish look, he went on, “If you don’t want ramen I can order or go out to buy whatever you want-”

 

    

           “No!” 

    

    

           Silence followed your much too embarrassing outburst before you looked down, cheeks painted with a hint of pink. “Ramen’s sounds good.”

 

    

           A poke to your nose brought your gaze back up to a grinning Yoongi. 

 

    

 

           “Cute.”

 

 

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

    

 

           Not more than half an hour later, you found yourself seated at the dining table - the same table Yoongi gave you math problems the last time you went there - with a steaming bowl of ramen in front of you, egg and all.

 

    

           “I can hear your stomach growling.” 

 

    

           You blushed at the comment, forcing yourself to conjure up a scowl.

 

    

 

           “Eat, babe.” He chuckled, taking his seat across you.

 

    

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter