Chapter 16

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           “Close your mouth, your jaw’s gonna detach soon.”

 

    

           You stayed outside, gaping at the interior of the door Yoongi just unlocked with the keypad attached beside it. “You have another house?”

 

    

           “This is my house.” Yoongi sighed, gently tugging on your arm to pull you in, shutting the door behind you. “The one before, my dad was the one who bought it for me so that doesn’t count as my house.” Yoongi put his hands on your shoulders, moving you forward to sit on the couch. “This on the other hand, is mine.”

 

    

           You watched Yoongi take the spot beside you with curious eyes, “Why’d you bring me here?” 

 

    

           “Because.” He started, looking somewhat annoyed. He coughed. “Because you looked so uncomfortable with the helpers in the house and so…” He pursed his lips, flicking your forehead, “I decided to be a nice oppa and bring you somewhere nice and people-less.”

 

    

           Cheeks pink, you rubbed the barely sore spot. “What am I supposed to do here-”

 

    

           “Math.”

 

    

           Yoongi got up, “Let’s do math.”

 

    

           You cringed at the word, “Nooo.”

 

    

           The male gave you a look.

 

    

           “We do enough math in school already.” You instinctively pouted. 

 

    

           Yoongi stood in the space in between the coffee table and you, looking down, “You don’t wanna do math?”

 

    

           

           You shook your head, pout still there.

    

 

           

           Face nonchalant, he bent down, squatting, placing one knee on the floor to keep him in position. Height in line with you, he smirked, reaching a finger out to lift your chin, “You want me to do you then?”

 

    

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

 

 

    

           “Wrong.”

 

    

           You outwardly groaned, taking the paper back, very tempted to rip the useless thing into teensy tiny pieces so that your teacher wouldn’t be able to piece them up again - but then again knowing Yoongi, he would just print you another piece. 

 

    

           “You got only one step wrong this time.” He nodded his head. “Get it right now and I’ll give you a cookie.”

 

   

           You glared at the male giving you the teasing smile you grown to lov- hate. “If I get this right, you’ll have to give me something worth more than a cookie.”

 

    

           “So demanding.” Yoongi feigned shock, rolling his eyes. “Now what could be better than a cookie for a little girl like you?”

 

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter