Chapter 12

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

           “Babe, hey, babe.” 

 

    

           You turned your head over to the whisper, “What?”

 

    

           Keeping himself closer to you and pulling Taehyung along with him, Jimin bent down to your ear as he followed Hoseok. “You didn’t tell me the new friend was J-Hope!” He shout-whispered, a vigorously nodding Taehyung stuck right beside him.

 

    

           “J-Hope?” You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, looking towards the back of the guy in front of you - which you just so noticed was walking a pathway cleared by two buff guys, all the while turning his head left and right, nodding and grinning at the crowd desperately trying to get a hold of him.

 

    

           “I’ve seen his videos.” Taehyung declared, now gazing at the said guy in admiration, “I’ve always wanted to meet him in real life but I never got to because I lived in Daegu but wow, a few days in Seoul and I meet one of my idols and I really…” 

 

    

 

           You stared as the guy left his words, trailing after Hoseok.

 

    

 

           “J-Hope, babe,” Jimin started, dragging you along to catch up to Taehyung, “is a really, really, really famous rapper.”

 

    

           “Since when were you into rap?” You peered up at your best friend, who simply shrugged and nodded his head towards Taehyung, “Taetae linked me some videos and got me hooked.” Jimin gave that wide smile of his where his eyes disappear.

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

    

    

 

 

 

           Once Hoseok let the three of you inside a big, fancy private room with blue as the light source, he gestured to the rather large leather couch.

 

    

           “Um.” Taehyung started right as he sat down, swallowing the lump in his throat. “J-Hope?”

 

    

           “Oh?” Hoseok eyes lit up at the name, looking right at the visibly nervous guy, “You know me?”

 

    

 

           At the recognition and grin, Taehyung lost it.

 

    

           “My name is Kim Taehyung and yes, I’m a really big fan of yours and I’ve seen almost all of the fancams of you rapping on YouTube and also your dancing and I don’t know how you’re so talented but you are and I really admire you and you’re my favourite - okay maybe not my only favourite rapper but you’re one of my favourite rappers along with those you’ve constantly collaborated with like Rap Monster and Suga but you’re the first rapper I discovered and absolutely loved and…”

 

    

 

           Once again, you found yourself staring at Taehyung.

 

    

           Hoseok was also staring, he had a large grin on his face, amusement plastered all over.

 

    

           

           “…my inspiration throughout my years in Daegu and-”

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

           “What are you guys doing here?”

 

 

 

 

 

    

    

           Heads spun towards the interruption, eyes boring into yours and the guy beside you.

 

 

    

           

           “Oh my God.” 

 

 

    

 

           Taehyung’s jaw fell open, closing a second after before opening once more, “Oh my God.”

 

    

           Jimin’s eyes rounded, “Mr. Mi-”

 

    

 

           “Oh my God.” Taehyung rushed towards the newcomer who now had his gaze on the taller male in front of him. “You’re Suga.” Taehyung gave that boxy grin, “I’m a really big fan of yours and I’ve seen…”

 

    

    

 

           Hoseok tapped Jimin on the shoulder, thoroughly amused, “Is he always like this?”

 

    

 

           “Huh?” Jimin snapped away from his daze, face immediately flushing with the realisation that J-Hope had tapped his shoulder and was asking him a question, managing a “Yeah”. 

    

    

 

    

 

 

           “Uh.” 

 

    

           Said Suga gave glances to Hoseok, before looking back at the kid who didn’t seem was going to finish sputtering out his affection for him anytime soon, “Um, hold on for a sec.” Suga gave an awkward but grateful smile.

 

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter