Chapter 13

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Never would have Yoongi thought he’d be spending a Saturday night inches away from the girl that was stuck in his head ever since he had chocolate milk spilled all over his dress shirt - who just so happened to be one of the students Yoongi was going to teach for an entire year - who also so just happened to be the one making his heart do all sorts of weird stuff the past few weeks.

 

    

           She just stared at him wide-eyed, unmoving as he dared to move in, closer, and closer.

 

    

           Heck, Yoongi knew a hug wouldn’t be such a big deal but what if he suddenly lost control of himself at the touch of your bare skin (damn that strapless black dress) and-

 

    

           He would just blame his ing heart.

 

    

           He never noticed it but why the heck were her eyes so beautiful and her cheeks were not helping. Yoongi let out a breath. “You look…” Closer. 

 

    

    

           

           “… Really… nice.”

 

    

 

    

           ing stupid heart.

 

    

 

    

           His eyes diverted to the girl’s neck as she swallowed.

 

    

           She wasn’t moving away.

 

    

           His eyes moved to her lips.

 

    

           Just a bit more and-

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

           “YOU DID NOT!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

           The obnoxiously loud, loud, laughter of his friend snapped the girl out of her supposed daze, causing her to unconsciously scoot a little further away from Yoongi, arm slipping away from his touch and eyes looking at anywhere but him.

 

    

           Yoongi almost screamed right there and then.

    

    

           But he didn’t.

 

 

    

           “I um,” The girl nervously started, getting up, “I’m gonna go join them.” He stared blankly as she scurried over and sat herself next to Jimin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

    

           “ my life.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

 

    

 

 

           Hoseok realised that bringing a girl he was interested in to his club wasn’t the smartest thing to do with his admirers clambering up to him the second he set his feet on the 1st floor. But then again this was the first girl that hadn’t come up to him first. 

 

    

           Hoseok gave habitual smiles as he made his way through the crowd, trying to find you. 

 

    

           After about an hour, Jimin and Taehyung had brought up their immense want to go down and enjoy the hottest club in town and Hoseok of course, let them. But Jimin went on to drag you down with them, and therefore granted Hoseok no time whatsoever to try to get to know you better.

 

    

           He was grateful his hyung had asked your permission for him to have your number - he made sure to send a ‘good morning’ with a smiley face every day - but besides the normal ‘have you eaten’ and ‘what’s up?:)’, nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter