Chapter 11

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           The sun was shining through the velvet curtains, and at that moment, Yoongi wanted to kill the sun. That and destroy his phone that was currently creating a ruckus against his wooden bedside table. 

 

 

           Bzzt. Bzzt.

 

 

           Yoongi groaned, sticking out a hand to grab that annoying piece of technology. “Shut the up.” He whined, grunting as he brought it up to his ear, a harsh “What?” coming out his lips.

 

           The person on the other line however, didn’t seem fazed one bit.

 

 

           “Yoongi hyung!”

 

    

           Yoongi almost wanted to cry, almost. His head was pounding like there was no tomorrow so why the heck was Hoseok screaming at him this early in the morning?

 

    

 

           “Shut up.” He moaned, immediately regretting opening his eyes. He had to get thicker curtains.

 

    

           A booming laughter erupted and Yoongi had to put the phone as far away from his ear as possible to save him from being deaf and have chances of a head explosion. 

 

    

 

           “Look who’s in a bad mood this afternoon. Did you just wake up, hyung?”

 

    

 

           Afternoon. Yoongi squinted his eyes to look at the time on his phone.

 

    

           2:15p.m.

 

    

           Great.

 

    

 

           “What the do you want.” His head was pounding and he wanted to just take some aspirin and go back to sleep.

 

    

           “Min Suga is grumpy.” 

 

    

           

           More obnoxious laughter. 

 

    

 

           “I swear if you don’t-”

 

    

           “Sweet Suga hyung,” Hoseok snorted before continuing, “I wanted to tell you that I’m inviting ______ to my club later so-”

 

    

 

    

           “What.”

 

 

 

    

           All of a sudden that pounding in his head turned into a massive earthquake. 

    

 

    

 

           “Yeah.” The younger giggled. “Do you think she’ll look nice in a club outfit? Of course she would wouldn’t-”

 

    

           “The Hoseok she’s not even legal yet do you even-”

 

    

 

           And the was the image of you in that tight, black dress even appearing in his head.

 

    

 

           “Stop hyung, hyung.” Hoseok defended, “It was her friend that suggested it first.”

 

    

           What kind of friend would even-

 

    

           “And besides, since when did you care so much about the law, hyung? Some of the girls working in my club are underage too you know-”

 

    

           “Just-” Yoongi rubbed his temple, sighing, “I’ll be seeing you soon.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

☆☆☆

    

 

 

 

 

 

    

  

           “Why are you even doing this to me again?” You grumbled, glaring daggers at the smiling guy in front of you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter