Chapter 15

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           “Hyung! You finally answered!”

 

    

           The loud voice made Yoongi cringe. “What’s up?”

 

    

           “You haven’t read the messages I sent you?” The guy on the other end groaned. 

 

    

           Yoongi ruffled his hair, sitting his on the soft armchair, “Not yet.”

 

    

           “But hyung,” Yoongi crinkled his nose at the tone, “I sent you like a thousand!”

 

    

           “Been busy.” He glanced at the bathroom door, “What’s up?”

 

    

           “Have you seen ________?” Hoseok asked, worry laced into his voice, “I tried looking for her last night and I couldn’t find her. I looked everywhere, hyung! Even waited till the club closed but still no sign of her. She hasn’t even answered my calls or messages…I did find Taehyung and Jimin though, they were passed out…”

 

    

 

           Yoongi drifted off at the mention of your name, debating whether or not to tell his friend that his current interest was taking a shower at his house at that moment.

 

    

 

           “…brought them home so they’re fine, but still knocked out. Probably too much alcohol.” Hoseok gave a light laugh, “Kids.”

 

    

           Yoongi forced himself to let out a laugh, “Well, kids will be kids.” Hoseok continued laughing on the other line. Yoongi his lips, before shutting his eyes, “I’m meeting _________ later for a tutoring session… I’ll tell you if I meet her?”

 

    

           “Damn, math lessons on a Sunday?” Hoseok clucked his tongue, “What a teacher.” Laughter came once again before Hoseok said, “Alright then, hyung! Tell me if you meet her!”

 

    

           Yoongi gave a hum in response, ending the call right at the moment you came out of the bathroom wearing his too-big of a shirt and boxers. 

 

    

 

 

           ‘.’ He diverted his eyes to the phone in his hands when you turned your head to him.

 

    

 

           Awkwardly pulling at the edge of your shirt, you cautiously made your way towards your distracted teacher, startled when he looked up at you, face nonchalant.

 

    

           “Check your phone, people must be worried or something.” Yoongi causally said, looking back at his out phone screen at the last word.

 

    

           “Oh! Jimin must be-” You turned to take your phone only to-

 

    

 

           A finger pointed to the table beside the bed.

 

    

           Cheeks pink, you rushed over to your bag, sitting yourself on the side of the bed, legs dangling, before taking out your phone. 

 

 

   

           7 missed calls.

 

           51 kakaotalk messages. 

 

    

 

           You frantically opened the application, so ready to reply.

 

    

 

           1 chat.

 

 

           Jimin had probably gone crazy at the thought of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter