Chapter 25

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           “Do you think he knows?” 

 

    

           The now mint haired boy shrugged his shoulders, fingers playing with your hair, eyes lost in you, “Dunno.”

 

           Your brows furrowed when you frowned, facing the male, tone exasperated, “I think he knows.”

 

           “Don’t care.” Yoongi moved his hand to your cheek, smiling.

 

           You grumbled, looking at the male. “I’m being serious.”

 

           The hand made it’s way to your head, ruffling your hair, “Okay.” Yoongi gave you that smile you loved, “Wanna talk?”

 

    

 

 

           It had been roughly two weeks and four days since that day. And the day after, after Jimin decided to cling onto you for the entire day questioning why Hoseok and you didn’t work, the boy calmed down and accepted that fact. It was after that day that Jimin decided it was safe to go eat out with Taehyung during lunches again - which really was normal for you.

 

           What wasn’t normal however, was how Jimin started acting when he went back to school after lunch with Taehyung. The constantly teasing and bright- boy with the equally bright grin permanently plastered onto his face started acting shy - almost wary?

 

 

           Like he knew something.

 

 

    

    

           “So you think he’s been weird because you think he knows about us?” The fingers were still running through your hair, soothing. 

 

    

           “And the fact that he found out with me not telling him yet.” You almost whimpered at the possibility that maybe Jimin was mad at you. But you couldn’t blame him, if you found out about whatever supposedly secret relationship Jimin was having and he didn’t tell you, you’d feel mad too.

 

    

           Yoongi felt his heart ache at your expression, leaning in closer, “I’m sure it’ll be alright.” He pecked your cheek. “We’ll tell him tomorrow?”

 

    

           You took a deep breath in. “I’ll tell him tomorrow.”

 

    

           “Okay.” An encouraging smile surfaced. “I’ll be there if you need me.”

 

 

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

 

    

           Okay, maybe Jimin did know. 

 

    

           Yoongi watched from the security of his desk up front as you turned towards the male who surprisingly - he just noticed - wasn’t clinging onto you and whining like he usually would. 

 

  

 

           Strange.

 

    

 

 

    

           “Hey, Jimin.” You bit your lip, clearly nervous, tapping him on the arm. “Are you gonna get lunch with Tae-”

 

    

 

           The male sputtered, almost looking like he choked at your voice.  Jimin cleared his throat soon after the outburst, pursing his lips as he slowly turned to look at you. You looked worried. He gave you a tiny, tiny smile, “You were saying?”

 

    

           “Are you okay?” You instinctively frowned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter