Chapter 27

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           He could’ve sworn heads were turned when the boy in front of him started spouting out unplanned words in spontaneous beats - not so quietly - and Yoongi was questioning why he even agreed to go there in the first place. 

 

           “Hyung, so do you think I have a chance?” The doe eyes gazed at him with so much hope, voice eager and anxious. Beside those eyes were another pair, equally as sparkly, face contorted up in anticipation. 

 

           Yoongi was really questioning why he even agreed to go there in the first place, but as giggles entered his ears and the warmth embracing him, he felt himself smiling, arm around your waist hugging you closer as he said, “No.”

 

           The fall on both boys’ faces made Yoongi’s heart hurt just a little bit. And then came Jimin's pout and Taehyung’s broken ‘really?’ Yoongi his lips before saying, “Okay, not no. Maybe.” He watched as the friends’ faces lit up. “With a whole, whole lot of practice.” He winced at the jab to his rib, pouting as he tried to glare at you. “What?” 

 

 

           “He can teach you, Taehyung!” 

 

           Yoongi gaped at your words, not so subtlety. “What?”

 

           “Hyung!” Taehyung’s grin could light up the entire room, clearly excited. “Really, hyung?”

 

           Yoongi’s offended face entered your view, “What?”

 

 

           Your bottom lip was pulled down unconsciously, hands gripping onto the male’s arm. 

 

           His eyes lingered on yours, swallowing before mouthing what looked like a ‘you owe me’, almost melting at the way your face brightened, your touch fuel to the smile sprouting onto his face. “Yeah, sure.” Before Taehyung could burst into a celebration of multiple ‘thank you’s with a train of exclamation marks, Yoongi interjected, “Just text me when and I’ll see if I have time.”

 

           It was like sunlight blinding his eyes.

    

 

 

           “Hoseok will join us.”

 

    

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

 

    

 

           “You didn’t even ask him beforehand.” You shot him a look as he circled an arm over your waist, swiftly taking his car keys out of his pocket. 

 

           Yoongi shrugged, “If I miss my alone time with my girlfriend to teach her friend, than Hoseok should miss his alone time with his girlfriend to teach his best friend’s girlfriend’s friend.”

 

    

           You couldn’t help but roll your eyes.

 

 

           “What?” The male opened the passenger’s car door, pout visible on his face. “The world is unfair, he has to deal with it.”

 

    

           The world was unfair indeed. He was supposed to spend his free nights with you and not teaching a boy how to rap. It was only necessary that Hoseok had to suffer the same fate as him.

 

           Okay maybe he was being childish.

 

           But-

 

    

           “Are you really that annoyed?”

 

           Yoongi turned to look at you for a few seconds until the traffic light turned green, “Do I look annoyed?”

    

           “You have that pout constantly on your face.” There was a teasing tone in your voice and Yoongi wanted to throw all s and pull over on one side of the road and tease you instead - preferably with his voice and his lips which he most certainly knew you were fond of after that one day in class when he whispered something off guard and he saw you shiver.

 

           Instead, he just opted for, “Thanks for noticing.”

 

           

           You peered up at the male beside you, pout spreading to you. He had his gaze fixed on the road, one hand on the steering wheel and the other loosely by his side. Lacing your fingers in between his, you felt him jerk a little. 

 

           “What are you doing.” 

 

           “I’m holding your hand.” You mustered the sweetest voice you could - genuine. When Yoongi didn’t even react, you felt the pang of guilt. “I’m sorry, Taehyung just seemed so excited.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter