Chapter 2

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The male keyed in his password and strolled into his apartment, door shutting behind him. Setting the piece of paper and his phone on the coffee table, he scoffed. ing his stained dress shirt, he recalled the event before.

            Surely the girl hadn’t seen the gold buttons in the club’s dim settings; if she did she wouldn’t have said the fortune was worth only 20 bucks. Flinging the shirt on the couch, he furrowed his eyebrows. Why was the girl constantly invading his mind?

           When he took a moment to analyze the girl, he came into conclusion that she wasn’t even of age to be inside the club. Her body might have passed for an adult woman, black dress hugging her curves so tightly, but her face… her face was definitely not – even if she had smoky makeup on.

           Her eyes were too innocent, despite the mass of products. The way she had retaliated and cut him off…

           Ha.

           That couldn’t fool him. He’d seen too many women to know how old they were.

            With girls – regardless of age- throwing themselves on him every second, people would say that he was an expert.

            Who knows though?

            Yoongi his lips, bringing the wrinkled paper up to his face.

            Maybe she was just a baby faced woman with a y body.

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

            “Yoongi, I told you to dye your hair back to black!”

            “I told you I didn’t want to work here!”

            The headmaster shook her head, rubbing her temples. “Why can’t you be a little more understanding towards your mother?”

            The male sighed, leaning his against the desk.

            He was given a promise by his dad to enjoy life till he reaches 25. Then he would work for his dad’s company. But no, his mother had to intervene and guilt-trip him to take her offer of getting a job now.

            “You’re good at a lot of things, Yoongi.” She looked up at her son. “You already dropped out of University. Don’t spend any more time wasting your talents.”

            “I’m not though, I’m rapping and-”

            “You know what I mean.”

            Releasing a breath once again, Yoongi grabbed the files meant for him. “My math talents.” He stood up. “Of course.”

            The headmaster smiled. “I love you.”

            Rolling his eyes, he gave a soft smile before heading towards the door. “Love you too.”

            Skidding to a stop, he turned back around.

 

            “I’m still not dying my hair.”

 

 

           

☆☆☆

 

 

            Entering the classroom, you groaned. You definitely did not get enough sleep last night. Glaring at the laughing guy beside you, you wondered why.

            “Hey, come on, lighten up a little!”

            “Uh huh.”

            “Babeeeee.” Jimin rushed to your seat to pull out your chair. “Chill, chill.”

            Scoffing, you unconsciously let out a smile as you sat.

            Grinning, the boy went to his seat beside you. “By the way, no news from the douche?”

            You shook your head.

 

            Surprisingly, the guy hadn’t texted you the amount he wanted. In fact he hadn’t texted you anything since last night. You wondered if that actually happened. If you really did spill milk o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter