Chapter 4

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            You ran your fingers through your hair for the umpteenth time since you stepped into the school's restroom, finally feeling bad and deciding to not let Jimin wait anymore.

 

 

            "Did you poop or what."

 

 

            Blowing a raspberry, you walked pass the guy.

 

 

            "You did, didn't you."

            Jimin quickened his steps and slung his arm around your shoulders. "Don't ignore me!"

 

            "I was just making myself look good."

 

            Raising an eyebrow, Jimin stopped in his tracks, holding you back. Waiting for him to say something, you stared at his face.

            "Well you wasted your time."

            You could see the corners of his lips struggling to quirk up.

            Jabbing his rib you pulled away from him, making your way to class.

            "I was just saying you already look good!" The arm was back on your shoulders. "Why spend that much time if you're already hot?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

            You couldn't stop yourself from laughing as you entered the class. Jimin grinned. "So adorable."

            You looked at the guy, smiling. "You're adorable."

            "Gasp!" Jimin feigned shock, free hand on his chest. "Did you- Did you just compliment me oh my God I can't believe it-"

 

 

            "Ahem."

 

 

            Startled, the both of you turned around to see a clearly annoyed teacher.

            "I would like it if no one blocked the entrance and," Mr. Min pointedly glared at Jimin, "if there wasn't any flirting in my class."

            Bowing as apology, Jimin went on to drag an unmoving you to your seat.

 

 

            "."

            Giving you a weird look, Jimin nudged you. "What?"

            "I just-" You kept your eyes on the teacher. The black dress shirt was doing him good.

            Eyes met yours and you immediately turned away.

            "Just what?"

            "Nothing."
 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

            You wanted to cry, Math was . What is it with complex numbers? They weren't even numbers. They were 'i's and 'z's and what the hell.

            Jimin was close to dozing off, head bopping down occasionally. You were usually supposed to be suffering the same fate as Jimin by now but... the teacher wasn't letting you - not that you minded.

            Looking at Mr. Min teaching was - as embarrassing as it is for you to admit - a treat to your eyes. The seriousness in his face was a change from his playful demure the other day. You couldn't help but just stare at the teacher.

            "Alright. So..." Mr. Min flipped through the pages of the textbook. "Do the even numbers of exercise 1A." Giving a smile to the class as he went to sit at his desk, he continued, "Come to me if you have any questions."

 

            Unsurprisingly, not even a minute passed and already there was a girl coming forward - followed by a dozen others.

 

            "Flirts." You grumpily muttered under your breath.

            "Hey who can blame them?" Jimin looked at the flock of girls. "Female hormones."

            Hearing no response, Jimin found himself looking at a pissed looking you.

            "Why? You jealous?"

            At that you whipped your head to deny. "Why would I be jealous?"

            "Exactly." Jimin grinned, bringing his hands up to squish your cheeks. 


"Staph ityt!"

            Inching his face closer, he stuck a tongue out, laughing. "Make me, baby."

 

 

 

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter