Chapter 17

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           “BABE!”

 

 

    

           Yoongi tried to steady himself when he saw the pink on your cheeks in the dim light as Jimin pulled you into a tight, tight hug. Your face screamed ‘I hate you Park Jimin’ but he knew deep down it meant something else. 

 

    

 

           “You , Jimin.” You grumbled, lightly pushing onto his chest to head inside, hand already on the doorknob.

 

    

           “But babe I’m really-”

 

    

           You whipped your body around, almost bumping your face against Jimin’s chest. Quickly moving to his right, you rushed towards the figure getting into the car. “Wait! Oppa!”

 

    

           Yoongi paused when he heard that voice he oh-so-loved, lips parting as your flushed face appeared before him. 

 

    

           “I just…” You looked down, nibbling on your bottom lip before, shyly looking back up at the male’s unreadable face. “Thank you.”

 

    

           Corners of his lips pulled up into the sweetest, softest smile, Yoongi lifted his hand up to rest on the top of your head, bending down to your level. Thumb caressing your hair, he whispered, “Good night.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

 

 

    

           You swerved pass the boy heading towards you for the umpteenth time, sighing as you sat yourself on the couch, busying yourself with whatever cartoon there was playing. Feeling additional weight on the couch, you groaned, pressing yourself to the end of the couch. 

 

    

           Jimin blew a raspberry, flinging his arms to latch himself onto your uncomfortably leaning body. “I’m sorry.”

 

    

           “Go away.” You finally broke - trying so hard to keep a straight face with the fingers tickling your sides. The boy giggled as he squeezed you tight. “You finally smiled.” 

 

    

           Shaking your head, you let Jimin sit you upright, grinning as he did. Taking a good look at your best friend, you pursed your lips. “But you really do .”

 

    

           “I know.” The male sheepishly looked down, sighing. “I’m sorry me and Tae got so carried away…” He lifted his head up to look back at you. “Tae’s really sorry too.”

 

    

           “It’s alright.” You flicked your wrist, memories of the day’s events flashing through your mind, causing you to unconsciously let out a smile. “At least Yoongi op-” You paused, directing your eyes to a searching Jimin. 

 

    

           “You call Yoongi hyung oppa.” He raised an eyebrow.

 

    

           “And you call him hyung.” You simply stated.

 

    

           Jimin propped his elbow up one of the cushions. “Since when did you call Yoongi hyung oppa?”

 

    

           Diverting your eyes back to the screen, you shrugged.

 

    

           You could hear Jimin hum, before you felt a weight on your shoulder. “Why don’t you call me oppa?”

 

    

           At that, you shot a look at Jimin, “Really?”

 

    

           “What.” Jimin pouted. “I’m older than you by a few months.”

 

    

           When you didn’t answer, Jimin nudged you. “And what’s up with that moment earlier?”

    

    

           “What moment?”

 

    

           Jimin gently tugged you so that you were facing him instead of the animated worm on the television. “Him touching you and you so red I thought you were going to explode.”

 

    

           Heat raised up to your cheeks as you recalled Yoongi’s face being so close to yours, smile so, so, so warm and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter