Chapter 19

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           It was when the classroom number was visible where you reluctantly pulled your hand away, causing your teacher to look back - face oddly confused.

 

 

    

           As if the situation didn’t seem clear enough, you bit your lip. “Um, I don’t think we should be going into class at the same time?” That really was a question more than an opinion.

 

    

           “Oh.” Yoongi mentally cursed himself. 

 

    

    

           School.

 

    

    

           Clearing his throat, he nodded towards the door, “Let’s go.”

 

    

    

 

 

           The chattering came into abrupt stop when the door opened, entering a nonchalant Mr Min and a visibly nervous you. Like you predicted, gasps from the hot math teacher’s admirers were heard, murmurs along the lines of ‘why are they together’ and ‘why are they late together’ erupting.

    

    

           Reaching his position in the middle-front of the class, he looked at you, eyes soft but tone stern, “Go to your seat.”

 

    

           Giving a nod, you scurried towards your seat, trying to ignore all the intense stares directed at you. Once your touched the chair, you let out a breath as Yoongi’s voice diverted the class’ attention.

 

    

           “Sorry for being late.” Yoongi gave somewhat of a sheepish smile. “The headmaster called the both of us up to discuss… grades.” He his bottom lip before continuing, “…Turn to page 175.”

 

    

 

 

    

           

           “I thought I was going to get in trouble.” 

 

 

    

           The whisper on your side brought your attention to a relieved Jimin, grinning as he flipped the pages of the book. 

 

    

           “Had fun with Taehyung?” You casually asked, eyes finding themselves stealing glances at a certain blonde.

 

    

           “Yeah! We managed to do a lot of things today! In the hour we ate pizza and went to the arcade and-” Brows furrowing at the clearly distracted you, he nudged your shoulder, “Are you listening?”

 

    

           You jerked at the touch, cheeks flushing when the familiar pair of eyes fell on you. Whipping your head towards Jimin, you mumbled, “Sorry. I was… my mind was um, cloudy.”

 

    

           “Sure.” The boy tilted his head to one side, an eyebrow lifted. “Were you and Yoongi hyung really at the headmaster’s office?”

 

    

           “…No.”

 

    

           “On the rooftop again?”

 

    

 

           You hummed as an answer, turning back to face the front, mind conflicted.

 

    

 

           Jimin gave that giggle you liked. “You guys have been going there so often.”

 

    

           “It’s because you’re always skipping lunch to eat with Taehyung.” You grumbled, socking the male on the arm.

 

    

           Feeling a wave of guilt wash over him at the sight of your annoyed face, Jimin bent down to peer up your lashes, “I’m sorry.”

 

    

 

           He was so close…

 

    

           But… 

 

    

 

           You didn’t falter?

 

    

    

 

           So conflicted.

 

 

    

 

           “Whatever.” You didn’t bother hiding the smile.

 

    

           Grinning, Jimin straightened his back before leaning towards your ear, teasingly whispering, “But really though… it’s like the both of you are dating.”

 

 

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter