Chapter 10

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           “So…”

 

 

 

 

 

           You looked at the male beside you, one hand on the steering wheel and the other messily ruffling his hair. You waited for him to continue.

 

           “Did Hoseok text you?” He murmured, his lips.

 

 

           Yoongi definitely hadn’t asked you that because he was worried or whatnot, definitely not. He just… wanted to know his friend’s progress.

 

           That’s all.

 

    

           “Hoseok oppa?” You nodded, “He did. He kakaotalked me the day after you asked for my permission.”

           

           “Did he.” Yoongi mumbled, making a swift turn on the right. 

    

           

           You hummed as response, confusion invading your mind as the atmosphere drastically changed, cautiously taking peeks at the male.

 

 

           Yoongi glanced at you, “So, what do you- What do you think of Hoseok?” 

    

           “He…” You sprouted a smile at the thought of the cheerful guy, “He has a nice smile, and he’s really nice.”

    

           Yoongi grunted. “Is he.”

  

            “…Yeah?” You took another peek at him. Maybe it was due to the lack of light in the car but you could’ve sworn he looked kind of irritated. Plucking up your courage, you casually asked, “Is something wrong?’

    

    

 

           Another swift turn.

 

 

 

           “Huh?” Yoongi’s visibly annoyed face immediately changed to a normal one, “What? No, I’m fine.” He cleared his throat. There was a few seconds of silence before           Yoongi peered back at you. 

    

           

           “So… what are you going to do about… Jimin?” 

    

    

 

           At that name, your heart stopped. 

 

 

 

           “I don’t know.” You honestly answered, looking far ahead. You honestly didn’t know. Were you supposed to just confess your hard-kept feelings to your best friend or were you supposed to wait for something that might never ever come? You didn’t know.

    

           

           “Hey.”

 

 

           Yoongi stopped as the red light appeared. 

 

           Your eyes lingered on the male as he moved his hand to give yours a light squeeze. Yoongi gave you a soft smile, “Be it math or other , remember I’m there when you need me, okay?”

 

           You couldn’t help the wide smile that was spreading, “Okay.”

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

           “You can go now, thank you.” You waved a hand at the guy - who was getting out of the car. “Uh, you can go now.” You repeated, alarmed at the guy now walking towards you. 

    

           “You know what’s really mean?” Yoongi bent his head forward to meet yours, “Sending someone home and being chased away as soon as she reaches her destination.” Bringing two fingers up, he flicked your forehead, earning him an ‘ow’. 

    

           You glared at him as he grinned, deep chuckles entering your ears and causing your stomach to feel all queasy. “What do you want then?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter