Chapter 6

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Hoseok thought it would be most thoughtful of him to bring his sweetest hyung- he chuckled- sweetest Suga hyung some of the cookies he got from one of the girls that flocked after him that day.

            As he strolled along the stone-paved walkway, Hoseok hummed a few random beats. The last beat didn’t come out quite the way he wanted it to however, because someone walked smack into his back, briefly pushing the air out of him.

            “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!”

            Instinctively turning around, he stared at the figure in front of him, small hand rubbing her forehead all the while constantly bowing like a spring. Amused at the petite girl, Hoseok sprouted his signature smile – his genuine signature smile – and waved his free hand out, “It’s alright.”

            Relief washed over her face as she gave her own smile – one which Hoseok thought was quite cute, and bowed once more. Before he could even ask for her name, or ask anything really, she was off in a flash, leaving a star-struck Hoseok only the back of her uniform as view.

 

 

 

            ☆☆☆

 

 

 

            Yoongi drummed his fingers against the wooden desk for the umpteenth time, lips pursed as he looked at the time on his phone once more.

            Just minutes ago, he had managed to calm the herd of girls from his math class that decided to bombard his office cubicle after school. Spurts of ‘remedial’ and ‘bad at math’ entered his ears as he oh-so-gently tried to convince the teenage girls that he was busy and that he needed to prepare stuff for the next day so that they could leave the requests for lessons for another time.

            He had hopes of lowering down his blood pressure after the sudden commotion, but as fifteen minutes turned into thirty, he ran his fingers through his hair and wondered why on earth was he doing hoping waiting for a teen girl to show up for her extra lesson.

            As if on cue, the door of the math class slammed open, revealing a panting girl, backpack slung on an arm, the other strap touching the floor.

            “I’m really sorry Mr. Min, I really- I just-”

            Yoongi watched as the girl hesitated with her words, beads of sweat trickling down her forehead. All thoughts disappeared as the girl’s lips were pulled into a pout, trying to think of a better way to put her excuse into words.

            “Sit down, _______.”

            Startled, the girl retracted her jaw, wordlessly moving to take a seat in front of the math teacher. At Yoongi’s unreadable gaze, she mumbled out another ‘sorry’.

            “Why were you late?” Yoongi finally asked, deciding to skip the useless and go straight to the point. The way her cheeks were tinted with the lightest shade of pink from what he assumed was gained from running made it hard for him to keep a straight face.

            “I…”  You started, eyes looking at anywhere but your teacher, “To be honest, I kind of forgot.”

            His eyebrows were furrowed, clearly confused. “Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter