Chapter 14

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Throughout the entire ride, Yoongi kept taking glances at a seemingly unconscious you - having passed out literally at the exact moment when your landed on the seat. Yoongi was really contemplating his life’s decisions when he finally reached the front of his house, waiting as two of the several people his father had hired to ‘do the housework and stuff’ for him (hired help his dad called them, but Yoongi preferred helpers) opened the gate. 

 

    

           Despite their surprised faces at the sight of a sleeping girl in the passenger seat, they didn’t question him, instead nodding at him as greeting.

 

    

           It wasn’t like Yoongi never brought a girl home before, he did, quite a few times even.

 

    

           It was just the girls were usually - or more likely always… awake. And clingy, and desperate.

 

    

 

 

 

 

           Yoongi simply parked his car in his usual spot before turning the engine off. 

 

 

    

 

 

           Then he turned to you.

 

 

    

 

           Debating whether or not he should wake you up, Yoongi carefully unclasped the seatbelt, making sure not to disturb you. Your soft breaths touched his cheek as he put the seatbelt back to its place, causing him to shudder - and not in a bad way.

 

    

           Which was sick.

 

    

           Because you were his student and…

 

    

 

           Your eyebrows furrowed. 

 

    

 

           At the close distance, he watched as your eyes shut themselves tighter, your lips parting slightly, trembling.

 

    

           It wasn’t even a second after before tears starting rolling down your cheeks, staining them with streaks of translucent water. 

 

    

           “Hey,” Yoongi found himself frowning at the sudden whimper, “Hey, what’s wrong?” He unconsciously brought a hand up to your cheek, thumbs brushing the stains away.

 

    

           “J-Jimin.” You whimpered, eyes still closed - probably still sleeping Yoongi decided. 

 

    

           Yoongi’s frown deepened at the mention of the boy’s name. Of course. You were still hurt over the fact that Jimin may not have the same feelings you had for him. Gazing at you, he sighed, bringing his other hand to caress your head, “I’m here.”

 

 

 

 

 

    

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

 

    

 

           One might not see Min Yoongi as a really buff guy with his lean physique, but Min Yoongi does work out, and he does have quite the stamina - it was just that he doesn’t go around posting shirtless pictures of him in his social media accounts for everyone to see.

 

    

           Carrying you up wasn’t much of a chore.

 

    

           Though he did have several flights of stairs in his house - so panting and gasping for much needed air was only necessary.

 

    

           

           After setting you down on his too big of a bed, he stared at your still trembling figure. You hadn’t stopped crying in your sleep since he parked his car and though he did manage to calm you down, once his arms no longer held you, you began to start up again.

    

           

           “Jimin.” You mumbled, blindly reaching out to grab on to something, tears still blocking your view. 

 

    

           Yoongi let out the hundredth exasperated sigh that night, bringing his knees to the bed, dipping his weight onto it and letting his hand be held on, “I’m not ing Jimin.” He bitterly muttered, though his eyes said otherwise, gazing softly at you slowly taking in steady breaths with his hand in yours and his left tenderly your cheek. 

 

    

           Minutes passed before the crease on your forehead disappeared, even breaths filling the silent room. Hand still tightly in your grasp, Yoongi used his free hand to move you into a better position. With much difficulty, your head was soon rested on one of the numerous pillows on the bed, and the quilt was pulled up to your shoulders - and Yoongi’s stomach. Because you were still holding onto his hand, Yoongi was still beside you, leaning his back on the backboard in the little space he had.

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter