Chapter 24

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Hoseok didn’t plan to confess to you that night. 

 

 

    

           You liking someone hadn’t crossed Hoseok’s mind once. And so when the words entered his ears that night, he was surprised. The revelation however, didn’t falter him the slightest. Instead, it drove him to take a step forward much earlier than planned.

 

    

           So, so sure.

 

    

           And so he took the leap.

 

 

    

           “Will you give me a chance to heal you?”

 

 

    

           He didn’t directly ask you to be with him immediately - his confession was an invitation for you to try.  However as expected, you were hesitant. Of course, why wouldn’t you be? You just fell out of love and he shot out of nowhere.

 

  

           Hoseok almost lost hope when the silence continued on for a good twenty seconds until you gave him a light nod, a small, small smile decorating your face. 

 

    

           And so, Hoseok grinned, promising himself to do the best that he could to make your heart race for him as much as his raced for you.

 

    

 

    

    

           But then his heart decided to run the race he tried so hard to forget, playing the same beat in the years when he was in bliss and not the years of forced regret. 

 

    

           He really shouldn’t have given in so easily. 

 

    

           He really shouldn’t have.

 

    

           But the eyes he missed so much and the break in the familiar voice caused him to forget the years of frustration, embracing the girl who left him with unanswered questions… but never once left his heart.

 

 

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

 

    

           Yoongi ed up.

 

    

           Emotions got the better of him and he actually cried in front of you. He cried. And then he confirmed his feelings and yours with a simple sentence that caused him to up even more.

 

  

           But Yoongi couldn’t help smiling at the fact that you liked him.

 

    

           That he finally confessed.

 

    

           That he finally kissed you.

 

    

           And you kissed him back.

 

    

           But once on his bed, replays of the moments before finally ending, the guilt crept up. His friend just confessed to you and he did that. Yoongi ed up and he had to tell Hoseok, he had to. He just needed to find the right-

 

 

 

    

           “…Hyung.”

 

    

 

           Yoongi sat up at the strained voice, phone gripped tight, “…What’s up?”

 

    

 

 

 

    

           “I ed up, hyung.”

 

 

 

 

☆☆☆    

 

 

 

    

 

           You wanted to tell Hoseok. 

 

    

           Impulsively leading the conversation you had with Yoongi the day before to something else wasn’t what you wanted to do. You wanted to forget your feelings for the guy, you wanted to put your all into trying it out with Hoseok.

 

    

           But then Yoongi happened.

 

    

           As much as the corners of your lips were so tempted to permanently curve up, you were guilty.

 

    

           You were going to tell him once you opened the gate. 

 

    

           You were going to.

 

    

           Then you saw his grin, dim, and you wondered whether Hoseok knew.

 

    

    

 

           “Morning.” His tone was calm, smile still there. 

    

   

           You gave him one too, genuine with a hint of fear of how the male would react after you spilled everything.

 

    

 

 

    

           “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter