Chapter 5

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “So how did it go?”

            “Fine. It went on fine… I guess?” You nibbled on your bottom lip, hands fidgeting with the straps of your backpack.

            “You guess?” Jimin draped an arm over your shoulders, rubbing your arm soothingly.

            Ignoring the increasing beats of your heart, you simply looked down. “Mr. Min wants me to have extra lessons with him. Extra math lessons.”

            You could hear Jimin whimpering in sadness. “Extra math, what the hell.”

            “Yeah,” you bit your lip as you stifled a laugh at Jimin’s scrunched up face, “more math.”

            “Ew.” The boy moved his arm back to his side to grasp your hand. “Come on. We have to get you feeling better.”

            You unconsciously let out a smile, watching your best friend grin and drag you to the nearest dessert shop, the breeze messing up his brown bangs.

 

            Jimin was annoying.

            But he was also the sweetest person you knew. His cheesy grins and actions never failed to make you laugh – even during the most difficult occasions. As cliché as it sounded, he was always there for you. Always. Skinship was also something common with Jimin. Little touches on the shoulder, comforting rubs on the arms, warm hugs – it definitely wasn’t uncommon.

            Jimin was somebody of important value to you. Him and the friendship the both of you shared was something you didn’t want ruined because of something as silly as your feelings.

            You liked Jimin - that was a secret you vowed never to say. And with him frantically ordering a chocolate lava cake for you… you couldn’t help but fall even deeper.

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

            Dim lights and dark alleyways were what Yoongi has to go through every night. Well, not has, it was more of a want. It was the pathway to the club he frequented. It was the fancy yet chill club where he would spend some of his nights rapping the soul out of him – or just lazily hang out at the VIP lounge with Hoseok.

            “Don’t you have school tomorrow?” Hoseok grinned as he plopped himself on the leather couch, “Don’t you have to wake up early and stuff?”

            Yoongi glared pointedly at the male, “Don’t you have a club to manage?”

            Hoseok laughed, ordering the man standing outside to fetch them a couple of drinks. “Come on, loosen up, hyung!” He flung himself back beside the tired man. “Want me to get some girls for you or what?”

            Yoongi shrugged him off.

            Hoseok blew a raspberry. “You always don’t want the girls. What kind of male are you?”

            “The kind who can keep it in his pants.”

            “Hey.” Hoseok play-whin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter