Chapter 1

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            You didn't even know why you agreed to go there in the first place.

            'It'll be fun!' He said. 'Time will fly by fast!' He said.

            You could've grabbed Park Jimin by the collar and dragged him out of the club by now to question his previous statements, but the male had to use his gifted ability to pout at you from afar - that action unnoticed by the most likely older girl he was dancing alongside with.

            Grumbling, you propped your elbows on the counter. "Park Jimin, you're dead tonight." 

 

            The bartender handed you your 10th glass of chocolate milk, eyeing you strangely as he did. You gave him the most genuine 'thank you' smile you could muster, smoothening down your black dress in the process.

            Drinking, although possible since you were in a club, wasn't what you were going to try to attempt. You never once drank before - except if the alcohol in liquor chocolates counted. Besides you never liked the taste of liquor, why torture yourself even more?

            Jimin had talked you into accompanying him to the club his hyung frequently went to - which so happened to be on the day before the new academic year started. All of a sudden he figured that he absolutely had to go to a club 'at least once before the last year of high school starts'. 'You don't have to worry about getting in', he told you.  His brother would be the VIP pass for the both of you.

 

            "Curse your chipmunk cheeks and thick lips." You grabbed the glass of milk as you started walking towards the overly flirtatious boy with his hands on another girl's hips. Keeping your eye on Jimin in between the crowd as you made your way through the packed place, you lifted the glass to your lips.

            Unfortunately, your thirst wasn't quenched.

            You walked smack into something solid. Trying to keep your heels steady from the sudden impact, you reached a hand out to grab a hold of something. Getting a firm grip, you soon retained your original position. Finally registering what happened in your head, you looked ahead.

            Glaring daggers into your soul was a guy taller than you, white dress shirt drenched with the chocolate milk from your now half empty glass, milk dripping from the fringe of his hair - oddly not tarnishing his far from average looks.

            You froze, dumbfounded.

            Shrugging your hand away from his shoulder, he brought a hand up to wipe the droplets from his face.

 

            At his action, you finally managed to get something out. "I'm really sorry I-"

            "I don't think sorry is enough." The male raised an eyebrow, closing the gap between the both of you.

            Startled at his response, you kept mum.

 

            "What's your name?"

            Swallowing the lump in yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter