Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Chapter 7

 

The silence in the car was becoming unbearable for Yunho.

 

“Um...where would you liked to go?” Yunho asked, to break the uncomfortable silence. Yunho was expecting Tiffany to say places like the park, beach or somewhere quiet.

 

“Let's go to a club!” Tiffany exclaimed, with mischievous twinkling in her eyes, surprising Yunho.

 

'The demure, quiet and sophisticate looking girl I just met wanted to go to a club? But her outfit doesn't even fit the club scene.' Yunho thought, not knowing how to respond to Tiffany's unexpected answer.

 

“Um...Sure. Which club would you like to go?” Yunho managed to asked.

 

“Let's go to club ellui.” Tiffany said, smiling.

 

“But I don’t think you are dressed to go clubbing.” Yunho said.

 

After saying that, he started to get horrified when he saw Tiffany starting to take off her clothes and immediately asked, “What are you doing?" “Getting ready for clubbing, of course.” Tiffany said.

 

Yunho watched the whole thing in shocked and was absolutely stunned at the black sleeveless, y scoop neck floral embroidery bodycon mini dress she had on, 'This girl is stunning and so y.' Yunho thought. However, she didn't look like wife material at all. She looked more like those y girls that he had dated who dresses very revealing and alluring but not the type he wishes to marry one day. He wanted his wife to be a respectful and stylish woman, not someone who dresses wild and is immature. He only dated this type of girls because he wanted some fun, not to spend the rest of his life with.

 

“Wow, now this is what I’m talking about. Trying to be demure and lady-like is so hard. This is who I am. I hope you don’t mind." Tiffany said, giving Yunho a seductive smile, reaching out for his hand.

 

Immediately, Yunho pulled his hand away, not liking the idea that Tiffany just fooled his parents into believing that she is a discipline and proper girl. He hated people who lie and the first time they met, his future wife was already lying to him and his family.

 

Tiffany smiled secretly inside as she saw how Yunho was responding to her first move which is exactly what she had hoped for.

 

Once they got to the club, they walked inside to see that it was crowded, loud and smoky.

 

“Do you come here often?!” Yunho shouted, trying to speak over the roaring music.

 

Taking a hold of his hand, Tiffany took Yunho to a quieter corner in the back of the club where they found a small round table to sit at.

 

“Yeah, I come here quite often.” Tiffany lied.

 

Tiffany actually did some research on the clubs and had come in here once when she was deciding where she should take her unknown fiancé to carry out her plan. She usually liked quiter and cleaner clubs with nicer music. A few minutes after they sat down, Tiffany suddenly sprang up from her seat.

 

“Would you excuses me for a minute?” Tiffany said, as she walked off towards the entrance.

 

Yunho just sat there, inspecting the club. He ran his hand through his hair. He was obviously very unhappy and upset. Here he is, with a party girl who is to become his wife soon and all his parents can do is praises her for what a wonderful and gentle girl she is. She played them like some fools.

 

After about eight minutes, Tiffany still didn't returned so Yunho got up to go look for her. As he walked towards the dance floor, he spotted Tiffany dancing really closes to some guy. They were dancing wildly and very close which made Yunho very upset. He didn’t care what Tiffany did but no women had ever left him on a date to dance with another guy right in front of him before, let alone, someone who he was supposed to marry.

 

Yunho was so furious his face turned black and gloomy. He stormed towards where Tiffany and the guy was and grabbed a hold of Tiffany's hand, pulling her away from the dance floor.

 

“Ouch! Yunho Oppa, let go of me! Your hurting me!” Tiffany screamed, as she was dragged away from her dancing partner.

 

“Hey, let go of her. You are hurting her.” The guy Tiffany was dancing with said, running after them.

 

“And who are you?!” Yunho shouted.

 

“I’m her friend, Yesung.” Kim Yesung is actually one of her childhood friends. She had called him earlier and had arranged to meet him there for this special act.

 

“Well, I’m her fiancé!” Yunho snarled.

 

“It’s okay, Yesung Oppa. Go back to your dancing, I will be fine.” Tiffany said, giving Yesung the signal that his part was over.

 

Getting the signal, Yesung started to walked away but before he disappeared into the crowd, he turned back around and said, “You better not hurt her.”

 

“If you had a lover, why did you agree to this marriage?” Yunho asked, his face as dark as the raining cloud.

 

“He's not my lover, he’s just a friend. I do have friends, you know.” Tiffany said, with an annoyed attitude.

 

“I’m sorry but this is who I am. I’m not the proper girl who is fit to be a general manager’s wife. I like to party and go clubbing. I like to be around guys who will shower me with attention and money. If you can’t handle it then I guess you shouldn’t marry me then.” Tiffany declared, taking a cigarette out from her bamboo sak cambria large crochet tote bag.

 

Putting the cigarette into , Tiffany reached into her bag for a lighter. She didn't smoke, therefore, didn't have a lighter and she knew that better than anybody. However, she pretended to be very agitated when she couldn’t find her lighter.

 

“Damn, where is that stupid lighter?!” Tiffany said, after rummaging through her bag. After she couldn't find a lighter, she threw the cigarette away.

 

Yunho was speechless. This wasn’t what he had expected. Who is this wild girl? How can he introduced her to professional people that he worked with or even friends and family as his wife? He will be humiliated.

 

Yunho dragged Tiffany out of the club and before long; they were at a nearby beach that was a walking distance from the club. It was a cool night with a light breeze. People were staring at Tiffany because of the way she was dressed. Men were gawking at her which made Yunho felt uneasy. Feeling a bit chilly, Tiffany bought up her hand to rubbed her shoulders for some warmth. She also noticed the people staring at her and started feeling embarrassed but she must overcome it in order for her plan to succeed.

 

Yunho, being the gentleman that he is, told Tiffany to wait there while he went to a nearby clothing store. Tiffany didn’t know why he wanted to go to the clothing store but she didn’t asked. Crossing the street, Yunho went inside a store, leaving Tiffany all alone on the beach.

 

Thinking of everything that had went on, Tiffany couldn't help but smiled to herself since her plan was going just like what she had wanted. Yunho definitely didn't look like the man who wanted to marry her. She even admitted to herself that Yunho is quite cute, if only they met before and not through their parents she might consider him but she hates it when things are planned out for her, especially by her parents. She wanted to make her own choices. Just then, a little girl around seven years old ran up to where Tiffany was standing and started digging in the sand next to her.

 

“What are you looking for?” Tiffany asked, smiling, looking down at the little girl.

 

“Seashells!” The little girl exclaimed. Opening up her little bag, she showed Tiffany her seashell collection.

 

“My mommy loves seashells. Tomorrow is her birthday and I want to collect lots and lots of seashells for her." Something that Yunho didn't know was that Tiffany loves kids and couldn’t resists helping this little girl. Kneeling down beside the little girl, she started digging for seashells.

 

After his purchases, Yunho crossed the street to where he had left Tiffany. When he got to the spot he left Tiffany, he was surprised at the scene he witnessed in front of him. Tiffany was laughing and playing with a little girl. Tiffany even held up something in the air, making the little girl squealed in happiness as she try to reached out for the object in Tiffany's hands but she suddenly got up and ran away from the little girl. Laughing, the little girl ran after Tiffany; both of them seem to be having the best times of their lives. Suddenly, the little girl stumbled over a small rock and fell down. Seeing what happen, Tiffany ran towards the girl to check for injuries. From where Yunho was standing, he could see Tiffany's anguished expression as she tended to the little girl with gentleness and care. Just seeing this scene, Yunho could feel something warming up inside of him. This young woman that is in front of him now is the total opposite of the unruly woman he had left here only a few minutes ago.

 

'Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, who are you and what are you really like?' Yunho thought, confused before walking towards Tiffany and the little girl.

 

Just as he was about to reach them, the little girl ran off. With her back turned to him, she didn't notice Yunho approaching her. She was busy smiling to herself after she learned that the girl didn't hurt herself and was happy that she was able to help the girl find many seashells for her mom’s birthday. Stopping beside her, Yunho saw Tiffany's smile and couldn’t help admiring her cheerful and innocent grin. Beside her revealing outfit, Tiffany looks very youthful and pure.

 

“It’s cold out here.” Yunho said softly, putting the khaki london fog all-weather hooded trench coat he just bought for Tiffany on her, who was surprised at Yunho's presence.

 

Being caught off guard, Tiffany wasn’t sure what to do. She didn’t want him to witnessed her time with the little girl. Suddenly, she blurted out, “Kids are so annoying! They fall lightly and think it’s the end of the world! I don’t understand who would want those little brats running around!”

 

Yunho just looked at Tiffany and smiled amusingly before saying, “I’m not sure either.”

 

Frequently, Yunho will steal glances at Tiffany the whole ride back to her apartment. He was trying to understand the real Tiffany Hwang beneath this wild façade. She was obviously having a great time with the little girl but why did she lie to him? What was she trying to do? Who was the real Tiffany? Was it the one at the club or is it the gentle creature he witnessed at the beach?

 

Staring out into the night, Tiffany wasn't aware of Yunho's gazes on her. For some unknown reason, she felt kind of weird after Yunho gave her the coat. His gentle touch and care as he put the coat on her stirred something deep inside of her that she couldn't name. After that encounter, she didn't have anymore energy to continued her plan. Besides, being next to Yunho was now making her nervous and she didn’t like that feeling at all.

 

Soon, they got to Tiffany's apartment with Yunho walking her up. They stood there in front of her door in silences. Every time Yunho looked directly at Tiffany, she would turned away shyly. After some awkward silence, Yunho bid his goodbyes and left.