Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Chapter 19

 

The woman, who was wearing a fig clothing hoi white dress, looks somewhat familiar to Yunho but he couldn't remember where he had met her. She was a pretty woman indeed with black mid-back length, curly hair. Her outfit accentuates all her womanly curves without giving away too much. The woman reached the men and was trying to catch her breath. She was surprised at the man that was standing next to Myungsoo. She had met him before. In fact, they were quite intimate during that one encounter. She was also sure that he probably didn’t recognize her because he showed no sign of recognition.

 

"Hi, I’m Boa Kwon. Myungsoo Oppa's friend." Boa said, smiling.

 

"Nice to meet you. I’m Jung Yunho." Yunho said, returning her smile. He didn’t want to meet any of Myungsoo's friends but he didn’t want to be rude.

 

'Damn! Did I meet her before? Where did I meet her?'

 

Boa could see that Yunho was thinking hard about something. She wasn’t sure if she should remind him of their meeting. She had seen him at the club that night and of course, she knew who he was. He is Jung Yunho. His pictures were all over the magazines and newspaper. She had always wanted to meet him because she really admired his work and him in general. Boa didn’t expect her meeting with Yunho would result in them going back to her place. She just wanted to get to know him but his charm and good-looks made it very hard for her to resists. The temptation was too great and each time Yunho touched her, she felt a surge of spark and energy going wild in her. She couldn’t believe it when she had suggested going back to her place. It wasn't how she operated. She had never taken a random guy home after one meeting. She was half-glad that he decided to leave in the middle of their making out because she was afraid she would regret it later on. She couldn’t control herself that night since she had a little much to drink but it was Yunho, himself, that made her so out of control. However, when Yunho left, she felt disappointment. What would happen that night if Yunho didn’t leave?

 

Boa decided it was best not to tell Yunho since Myungsoo was also there.

 

"Oppa, I have been looking for you. Your assistant, Chanyeol, called but you left your phone back at the hotel. He said it was urgent so I came to get you."

 

"Thanks. You are the greatest." Myungsoo said, pecking Boa on the cheek before turning to looked at Yunho, "Isn’t she the greatest, Yunho?"

 

Yunho wasn't amused by Myungsoo's friendliness towards him. Myungsoo always pretend to be the nice guy to upset Yunho who then loses his tempter and always come off as the bad guy.

 

'Who is this girl? How are they related? What about Sica?'

 

Myungsoo could see what Yunho was thinking, quickly chimed in to clear the confusion or more correctly, to anger Yunho some more.

 

"I didn’t tell you, did I? Sica and I broke up a year after I went to the states. It just didn’t work, you know? She was too clingy and was too ready to be my wife. I didn’t want a wife, I wanted an exciting girl to entertain me. Poor girl didn’t even know I was cheating most of the time I was with her but don’t worry buddy, I let your ex-girlfriend down really easy. I think she took it very well actually." Myungsoo said, smiling as he saw Yunho starting to get angry.

 

"You." Yunho said, grabbing onto Myungsoo's grey silk 1901 'Shelton' trim fit linen woven shirt collar.

 

"Whoa there. I don’t know why you are so upset. I actually did you a favor Yunho. She caused you pain, didn’t she? You should be happy." Myungsoo said, pulling Yunho's hands away from his shirt and walked away, laughing out loud, very satisfied with his encounter with his rival enemy. He had succeeded.

 

"Well Yunho-Sshi, it was a great pleasure to meet you. Hopefully we will meet again." Boa said, smiling.

 

'I know we will meet again, Jung Yunho. I will make sure of that.' Boa thought, as she walked away, trailing behind Myungsoo.

 

'Damn that Myungsoo! Why do I always let him get to me? What did I ever do to deserve this?' Yunho thought angrily.

 

Suddenly, he started missing Tiffany dearly. He had been gone for only three days but he missed her sweet flowery smell, her pretty smile, her cute eyes and just everything about her. He even missed her eggs.

 

"Oppa. How is Tokyo?" Tiffany asked excitedly.

 

"It’s going okay. Ran into some people I didn’t really want to see but other than that, it’s going well. Oh Fany, it’s really beautiful here. I think you would love it here. The fishermen, the water is really clear and blue. Oh, and the little island that surrounds the village." Yunho said, not wanting to tell Tiffany about his rather unpleasant meeting with Myungsoo. He hadn’t told Tiffany about Myungsoo because he didn’t feel there was a need for it. He really wanted to let out some steam that has been boiling inside of him since seeing Myungsoo this afternoon but he didn’t want Tiffany to worry about him and he didn’t want to open the scar caused by Jessica again. He can still feel the pain that he so hard tried to bury deep inside of him. He wanted to move on and begin his life with Tiffany. Although what Jessica did to him was something that he can never forgive her for, after hearing what happened between her and Myungsoo didn't make him happy. He actually felt sorry for her. He knew that Jessica wanted to get marry and have a nice family of her own.

 

Talking to Tiffany really makes him happy and hearing her laugh lifted his spirit. He was actually surprised at Tiffany's effect on him. When did she become such a big part of who he is?

 

Later that night, Yunho was having trouble sleeping. He was tossing and turning in bed, disturbed by the images of that night when Jessica tore his heart apart with the gleeful Myungsoo, rubbing in the pain, kept flashing through his mind. Myungsoo's smug expression that night. Myungsoo kissing Jessica right in front of him. He finally woke up and decided to go down to the lobby and read the newspaper.

 

'Maybe some reading will make me tired and help me fall asleep faster.' Yunho thought, making his way down to the lobby of the hotel. To his dismay, he saw Boa sitting at one of the tables in the lobby, reading a book.

 

'Damn! If Boa is here then Myungsoo must be here also. Why can’t I ever get rid of him?' Yunho thought, as he tried to leave but it was too late.

 

"Yunho Oppa. Oppa."

 

Turning around, Yunho forced on a smile, saying "Oh, hi Boa."

 

"What a coincident. Come on over here and join me." Boa said, smiling.

 

Yunho just wanted to be by himself but reluctantly walked slowly over to Boa's table. To Yunho's surprises, Boa was actually a very good company. She talked freely and seems like a very easy going girl.

 

'The more I talked to her, the more I’m positive that I have met her somewhere.'

 

After talking for about fifty minutes, Yunho decided to ask the question that has been plaguing him since they met this afternoon.

 

"Um...I know this may seem strange but I have a feeling that we have met before. Is that true?"

 

'Finally he asked the question. Sooner than I had expected but I have to deal with it sooner or later. Damn Oppa, why are you so y?!'

 

"I don’t know how to say this." Boa said, slowly smiling "It’s quite embarrassing for me actually. Um...we did meet at a club one night." Boa started, but before she could finished, Yunho immediately remembered that night that he almost did something he knew he would regret. He was glad that he had self-control at that moment to walk away but now, sitting in front of Boa is very awkward for him. He remembered enjoying the company of a very y girl who had a very nice laugh and was very seductive. They talked for a while and he was very comfortable around this woman. He thought he would never see her again.

 

"Boa, about that night." Yunho said, looking slightly uncomfortable, "I’m so sorry."

 

"Oh Oppa, we are both adults and we both had too much to drink. It’s okay, really. Don’t feel bad. Actually, I’m glad nothing happened. Now, imagine how much more awkward the situation will be if we ended up meeting again, after that one night." Boa said, laughing.

 

Yunho was relieved that Boa can let it go so easily. After awhile, Yunho became more comfortable around Boa as if nothing happened between them. Little did he know, to Boa, that night was more than a mistake. It meant something to her. She never wanted any men more then she did Yunho that night but today, seeing the sober and cute Yunho only fuel her desire to have him more. Unknown to them, as they were chatting, someone was at the corner table, snapping his camera at them.

 

'Oh Oppa, nothing happened that night but I will make sure we have more nights together where certain things are bound to happen.' Boa thought, smiling.