Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Chapter 12

 

Everyone that came to the wedding stood up as Tiffany walked down the white isle that was covered with red rose petals. The wedding song can be heard in the background. The guests only consists of their close friends and family. None of the hotel employees were present, except for very high hotel officials that are close to the family. The altar was placed near the lake behind their house. The guests witness a beautiful wedding ceremony against the colorful and peaceful scenery of the Jung's garden. Tiffany held tightly to her white and pink bouquet as she walked towards Yunho, led by her dad. Gazing at Tiffany intently, Yunho was still somewhat in denial that his wedding had arrived.

 

'This is it. I can’t believe this is happening. It’s my wedding. If Tiffany changes her way, I will try to love her and be a good husband. Oh Tiffany, I hope we are doing the right thing.'

 

'Just breathe, Tiffany. Just breathe.'

 

Grabbing a hold of Tiffany's hand gently after Mr. Hwang gave her to him, Yunho led her to the altar to stand in front of the priest as he began.

 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

 

Lowering his head, Yunho lightly kissed Tiffany on the lips. Shocked, Tiffany's eyes widened and could only stared at Yunho for she had expected a light peck on the cheek.

 

'Oh, no. I did something wrong already. It’s going to be a long day.' Yunho thought, realizing what he did.

 

It was indeed a long day for both, Tiffany and Yunho. After the ceremony, the reception was held inside the mansion.

 

"So Yunho, this is it buddy. I can’t believe you are a married man. Man, cruising the clubs will not be the same without the handsome duo." Jonghyun, who was half-drunk, said, with his arms wrap around Yunho's neck, "What are you talking about? We can still go to the club just as we did before. Just because I’m married doesn’t mean things will change." Yunho said, sipping his drink.

 

'It’s not like this is a marriage out of love. Who knows what will happen.'

 

"Tiffany, you look so stunning today. My brother is a lucky man." Eunji said, making Tiffany give out a faint smile, 'If only this is a real marriage with love and passion. I wonder what this marriage means to Yunho Oppa.' Tiffany thought, looking at Yunho, who was inside.

 

"Hey Tippani. Is everything okay?" Chansung asked.

 

Giving Chansung a kiss on the cheeks, Tiffany said, "I’m okay, Chansung Oppa. Don’t worry. Have you seen Miran Unnie?"

 

"Yeah, she’s over by the living room, talking to Mrs. Jung."

 

"Here’s the bride. I have been looking for you." Taeyeon said, walking up to them who was standing by the pool, "Fany, I really hope this works out for you. You deserve it."

 

With that said, Tiffany gave Taeyeon a tight hug.

 

It wasn’t until around midnight that the last of the guests had left. Tiffany and Yunho had also left for their new house right afterwards. Tiffany had moved her stuff in a few days ago so all her belongings were there already. The newlywed walked into their home for the first together as a married couple. Opening the bedroom, they saw that it was big with a spacious kingsize bed which was adorn with white covers and pillows, near the double french doors.

 

Standing by the doorway, both can feel the tension and awkwardness in the room.

 

"Um...Do you want to take a shower first?"

 

"No, you can go ahead."

 

Walking over to get his stuff, Yunho walked into the bathroom.

 

'Oh, no. what am I going to do? Does he expect to sleep together?' Tiffany thought, pacing back and forth. Suddenly, Yunho walked out, breaking Tiffany's train of thought. Turning around, she notice he was only in a black/white mini check nordstorm woven plaid lounge pants, showing off his perfectly built upper body which made Tiffany really embarrassed as she tried to avoid his gazes.

 

"I’m done." Yunho said, unaware of Tiffany's uneasiness.

 

"Um...okay." Tiffany said, and walked swiftly to the bathroom, avoiding Yunho's brown, almond-shaped eyes. Once the bathroom door was closes, Yunho walked towards the bed and laid down, putting his arms behind his head, thinking 'What should I do? I mean, if I don’t do anything, will she be offended? But if I make a move, what will she do? But then again, it’s probably not her first time. She probably doesn’t even care. Besides, I'm her husband after all.'

 

'Should I tell him I’m a ? What will happen tonight?' Tiffany thought, already wearing her navy pj salvage mesh inset slub knit sleep dress.

 

After thirty minutes, Tiffany took in a long deep breath and slowly opened the bathroom door to her first night as Mrs. Jung Yunho.