Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Chapter 33

 

"What's the street name we are looking for again?" Yunho asked, smirking as he looked over at the very flustered woman in the seat beside him. Tiffany huffed in response, shuffling the map and eyeing the directions that Jonghyun had jotted down on a scrap of paper. He and Taeyeon had just bought a new house, after getting married five months ago, and were having a house warming party which he and Tiffany were now half an hour late to. Yunho smirked as he watched her from the corner of his eye, chewing on her glossy light red lips with a scowl on her face. They were lost and he knew it but his mighty navigator would never admit that. He kept waiting for the excuses and smiled a bit wider when she crumpled the map and threw it at her feet.

 

"His directions are horrible." Tiffany said, crossing her arms and gave her husband a glare when he burst out laughing.

 

Yunho shook his head and sighed, the smile settling onto his face. He glanced at her as she looked out of the window and frowned, more than likely trying to see if anything was familiar. He silently thanked the god for her. She tried so hard to be perfect and while he appreciated her effort, he decided that if she ever achieved it, life would get incredibly boring.

 

"Let's go to the beach." Tiffany said suddenly, turning to smiled at him.

 

"The beach? Now? But what about the party?" Yunho asked, pulling to the side of the road. He put the car in park and turned to her, smiling back as she still smiled at him, "Do you even know how to get to the beach from here?"

 

"We are already late and his directions are impossible. Besides, I will just give them their gift tomorrow." Tiffany said, shrugging before pointing straight forward, "Keep driving until we see water."

 

Just looking at her for a moment, Yunho started chuckling, "Alright, the beach it is." As he made a u-turn, he reached over, holding his hand out to her. She took it and gave it a light squeeze in responses before turning to looked behind at the backseat to see if Minki, their little boy was awake but thank god he was still deep asleep.

 

Later that night, after tucking Minki in, Yunho and Tiffany went down to the living room to watch some tv and have some quality time together.

 

Eight minutes later, the tv was turned off but they remained in place, snuggled together in the couch in the dark and silence. Yunho was content to listen to her quiet breathing and steady heartbeat. Tiffany sat on his right, her head resting on his shoulder with his arm behind her neck. She sighed softly and shifted slightly, giving him a better view of her face. He smiled, admiring her beauty. Her long eyelashes rested against her lightly flushed cheeks for the warmth of his body against hers while her hair framed her face. Suddenly, he noticed his long, slim fingers tingling and he eyed her as he twitched them to try to relieve them from the unpleasant sensation. Her slight shift made him freeze and she sighed again, before her breathing evened out.

 

'Great, she's asleep. Perfect timing Fany.' Yunho thought, but he smiled anyway, resigning to his fate.

 

So what if his arm went completely numb? She was so angelic at that moment, there was no way on this green earth that he was waking her up. She mumbled his name softly in her sleep and he felt his heart skip a beat. She did that all the time, making him fall in love all over again. Of course, she was completely oblivious to it. She was just Tiffany being Tiffany and for that, Yunho was thankful for having her in his life.