Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Chapter 31

 

Later that afternoon, as Tiffany was walking from her office building to the parking lot, Yunho jumped out of nowhere, standing in front of her with a bouquet in his hand which startled Tiffany.

 

"Fany, I’m sorry. There's nothing going on between Boa and I, I promises. I'm sorry I acted so stupid the other night again. I love you so much and seeing you with Myungsoo...I just couldn’t control myself but I really do trust you."

 

Tiffany, wanting to teach Yunho a lesson, started to played along coolly.

 

"Yunho Oppa, I already went to the lawyer so which means you should be getting the paperwork in a few days. I don’t think there is anything else between us. Sorry, but I have to go." Tiffany said, and walked passed Yunho, towards her car when he abruptly shouted, "What about our baby?!"

 

Shocked, Tiffany stood frozen on the spot before turning around to looked at Yunho, "Um...What baby? What are you talking about?"

 

"I know. I know about our baby. Fany, don’t you see? Our baby is a gift to us because we belong together. It’s destiny that we are together. I know the marriage is unexpected and now the baby but they are all good things, wonderful things in life."

 

"Oppa! Even if I’m carry a baby, it’s my baby, not yours! I don’t want to be force in a marriage because of the existence of this baby! This is the 21st century! I can support the baby myself!" Tiffany said angrily, about to walked away when Yunho did something she never thought he would ever do. Especially in public. Yunho went down on his knees, right in the middle of a busy sidewalk in front of her, holding up the flowers, "Tiffany Hwang! I love you! I love you with every breathe I take, with every single beat of my heart, every ounce of energy in me! I know I have been an idiot in the past but I promise you that if you give me one more chance, I will try with all my power to make you the happiness woman in the universe! Our baby is a gift from god but it's by no mean a reason for me to want to continue to spend the rest of my life with you! I love you! Please?!" Yunho exclaimed, looking up at her affectionately and pleadingly.

 

By now, an admiring and curious crowd was already forming around the couple. People were taking pictures because they recognized the famous playboy. Murmurs and whispers among the pedestrians can be heard as cameras were clicking at the couple.

 

"Oh my god. That’s Jung Yunho? Aw, this girl is so lucky."

 

"He’s kneeling on the ground for a girl. Is he proposing?"

 

"She’s having his baby? Who is she anyway? Damn her! Now, I have no chance."

 

Hearing those words, Tiffany started to looked around uneasily, feeling terribly awkward and uncomfortable but she must admit, Yunho did look really cute on the ground, professing his love for her. Her heart jumped with joy at the touching scene in front of her. Slowly, she touched her stomach and smiled to herself but still, she refuses to let Yunho off the hook and partly, she enjoyed the blushing Yunho who was now looking around the sea of people around him shyly.

 

"Jung Yunho, what are you doing? Are you trying to humiliate me? Get off the ground. You are a grown man. Get up." Tiffany said, pretending to be mad.

 

"I will only get up when you say you will forgive me and won’t divorce me." Yunho said in a determine tone.

 

"Divorce? They are married? My goodness, this is better then tv."

 

Tiffany couldn’t believe Yunho had openly disclosed their relationship, "What would you do if I say no?" Tiffany asked, still playing hard to get.

 

"Then I will kneel here until you say yes." Yunho said stubbornly.

 

"Say yes!" The crowd around them said in unison.

 

"If you don’t want him, can I have him?!" A women yelled, making the crowd turned to the origin of the sudden outburst, glaring at the poor woman.

 

"Fine, you can stay that way as long as you want." Tiffany said, before she started to walked away, leaving Yunho on the ground in disbelief, along with the crowd.

 

'That’s it? There's no more hope for us? How can she be so cold-hearted? I did everything I could.' Yunho thought sadly, looking down at the ground because he didn’t want people to see the tears that were starting to form in his eyes.

 

People look sympathetically at the once famous playboy being defeated and rejected by this cold-hearted woman in the middle of the city in broad daylight.

 

Yunho, who was still kneeling motionless, gazing at the ground, feeling hopeless and defeated, suddenly felt a soft gentle hand affectionately touching his face. Looking up and to his surprises, he was greeted with a passionate kiss from his wife who was stooping beside him. His sorrowful expression suddenly was replaced by the joy that he thought he would never experience again. Wrapping his arms tightly around his Tiffany, he savor their magical moment. The crowd around them clapped in unison while some passerby even cried at the beautiful scene in front of them. Tears stained both their faces as they showed the world that although their marriage was unexpected, fate and destiny prevailed and love does exist in their marriage.