Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Chapter 32

 

It has been five months already that Tiffany had came back.

 

Every single day, Yunho would shower Tiffany with love for the things he had done wrong in the past.

 

Since it was a Saturday and with nothing to do, Tiffany insists on Yunho letting her drive his truck that he just bought about eight days ago.

 

"But Fany, your..." Yunho started to complained, but never got to finished it when Tiffany interrupted him, saying "Yunho Oppa, I'm only five months. I know how to take care of myself and the baby so stop worrying."

 

"But..."

 

"No buts." Tiffany said, interrupting him again.

 

"But Fany..."

 

"Come on Oppa, its boring staying in the house all day. You had locked me in the house ever since last month when I was carrying a box of sugar, SUGAR, which wasn't even that heavy. All I'm asking is, let me try driving your truck for once. Just once." Tiffany said, starting to get emotional as tears starting swelling up in her eyes.

 

Seeing that he won't be able to win against his pregnant and emotional wife, he finally said yes.

 

"I love you Oppa." Tiffany said happily, jumping up and down, giving Yunho a peck on the cheek before running to grab his keys for the truck.

 

Even though Yunho had said yes, Tiffany could drive the truck, he still went with her, just in cases anything happened.

 

"Everything will be fine. Stop worrying Oppa. Nothing will happened." Tiffany had said, until something did happened after a couple of minutes, making Yunho's eyes wide opened. He fought back a smile as he turned to looked at the woman beside him, who had her hand clamped over . Her cheeks set aflame as she stared back at him, her eyes willing him to remain quiet. Unfortunately for her, that just wasn't his style.

 

"Fany." Yunho said, trying to give her an angry glare but his laughter, however, made it hard to do.

 

Her response was a strangled squeaking sound as she looked over her shoulder, "What did I hit?"

 

"I thought you said nothing will happen." He said, giving up acting angry. She was just too adorable to pretend to be angry with.

 

He looked back over his shoulder before getting out of the truck. This is what he get for letting her drive his truck. He sighed, looking at his now crushed bumper against the stump of a very old tree that was cut down. He smirked as Tiffany appeared on the other side of the stump, her eyes glued to his truck.

 

"I'm so sorry." Tiffany whispered, her face going from bright red to extremely pale.

 

Yunho smirked, shaking his head, "It happens. I'm still in shock that you didn't think nothing will happened." Instantaneously, her face went right back to the color of a tomato, "Shut up!" Tiffany said, before turning and disappeared, his truck roaring to life a moment later. He chuckled, shaking his head and smirking as he opened the passenger side door. He loved this girl.

 

When they finally got home, safely this time, they saw an unfamiliar red 2014 range rover sport hse dynamic car parked by the side of the road.

 

"Who's car is that Oppa?" Tiffany asked curiously.

 

"I don't know." Yunho said, until the car door opened and out step a young women.

 

"Sic...Sica." Yunho said, shocked and surprised.

 

Turning to looked at her husband, Tiffany turned back to looked at the young women who was making her way towards them until she stop in front of them, smiling "Hello Yunnie Oppa." Jessica said, before turning to looked at Tiffany.

 

Setting two cups of ice cold water on the coffee table, Tiffany was about to walked away when Yunho grab her wrist gently, pulling her down softly to sit beside him.

 

"Oppa." Tiffany protested, trying to get her wrist back but Yunho wouldn't have it. Instead, he wrap his arms around Tiffany's round stomach to keep her in place before looking up at the women sitting on the sofa, opposite of him.

 

"I didn't know you came back to Seoul." Yunho said, hoping to break the silence in the living room and to distract Jessica's attention who was staring at his wife.

 

Hearing what Yunho said, Jessica turned to looked at him, smiling before she said, "I came back three months ago to visit my family and to introduce my fiance to them. If your scared I'm here to ruin your marriage, don't worry because I'm not. I just came here to see for myself if the rumors I heard was true."

 

"Rumors." Tiffany and Yunho said in unison, turning to looked each other, confused before turning to looked at Jessica, hoping she will explained further.

 

"Yes, rumors. I saw in a magazine saying that the famous playboy, Jung Yunho, was on his knees in broad daylight, professing his love for an unknown women who was currently carrying his baby." Jessica said, smiling before turning to looked at Tiffany.

 

"They must had been talking about you, Mrs. Tiffany Jung."

 

"I...I..." Tiffany stuttered, embarrassed before turning to face her husband.

 

"See you what did, I told you to get up off the ground."

 

"But how can I when you wouldn't come back?" Yunho asked, pouting.

 

"You big baby."

 

Seeing the conversation between them, Jessica couldn't help but laughed, making the couples turned to looked at her.

 

"I'm happy that your finally happy Oppa." Jessica said, smiling before looking down sadly, "And about five years ago, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you like that. It...It just happened."

 

"Its alright. I already forgave you, even though it was hard that time."

 

Nodding, Jessica stood up, looking at the couples, "I should head back since me and my fiance are going back to San Francisco tomorrow." Jessica said, bowing to the couples before leaving.

 

Once Jessica's car was out of sight, Tiffany closed and locked the door before turning around to bump into the hard chest of Yunho.

 

Looking up at him, she asked, "Why did you do that?"

 

"Do what?" Yunho asked, wrapping his arms around her.

 

"Don't pretend you don't know Oppa." Tiffany said, punching Yunho in the chest playfully.

 

"You mean when I pulled you to sit down beside me?" Yunho asked.

 

Seeing her nod to confirm his question, he continued, "I did that because I didn't want anymore misunderstanding between us. All throughout our marriage, it has always been misunderstanding and I don't want that to happened again. I almost lost you once and I don't want to loses you again, that's why I did that. Your not mad at me, are you?"

 

Shaking her head, Tiffany wrap her hands around his neck, pulling him down to peck his lips, "No, I'm not mad at you, Oppa. And I'm sorry for making you feel like I was avoiding you. Its just...When I saw her and you called out her name, I was scare. Scare that someone might take you away from me that I..."

 

Leaning down, Yunho quickly kissed Tiffany on the lips, stopping her from finishing her sentences, "Don't worry Fany, I have already learn my lesson and no one. I mean, no one will come in between us ever again. I'm not leaving you and our son for anyone."

 

"I love you, Jung Yunho." Tiffany said, tears swelling up in her eyes.

 

"And I love you too, Jung Tiffany." Yunho said, before kissing Tiffany passionately.