Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Our Unexpected Journey of Fate and Destiny

Chapter 25

 

Yunho couldn't believe what his mom had just told him. His mom was at the lotte hotel seoul, having tea with a friend when she spotted Tiffany carrying Myungsoo towards the reception area. She overheard the receptionist telling Tiffany the room number and had told Yunho. She sounded very disturbed and upset and demanded to know what has been going on between the two. She wanted to follow Tiffany but her friend came out and urged her to the tea room. He had come home early today because it was a Saturday but seems like Tiffany was nowhere to be seen. He had thought she went out with Taeyeon or Miran but the scandalous phone called he just received was something he didn't expect. He knew Tiffany had a wild past but ever since their misunderstanding, Tiffany hadn't done anything that would make him suspicious. He thought she had changed for him, for their marriage, 'Fany with Myungsoo at a hotel? That damn bastard?! But how? Why? Damn it Myungsoo! It better not be true. How did he even know Fany?' Yunho thought, as he quickly grabbed his car keys and headed for lotte hotel. The rampant anger that was boiling inside of him almost made him loses control of his vehicle.

 

Several other people were in the elevator with Tiffany and Myungsoo, including a little boy with a cup of juice in his hand. The boy suddenly tripped, trying to get away from his mom’s grasps and ended up spilling his drinks all over Tiffany's bright white short-chiffon-sleeve top. Luckily, she was wearing a black hidden panel cami undershirt.

 

"I’m sorry." The little boy said, looking up at her remorsefully.

 

Tiffany didn’t have the heart to yell at the boy but the wet shirt and Myungsoo's weight was making the situation very uncomfortable for her. When the elevator got to the right floor, Tiffany managed to drag the drunken Myungsoo to room 83.

 

'What is it with men and getting drunk? I don’t know what your problem is but I have problems too, you know? Maybe I should get drunk like you.' Tiffany thought, looking down at the still unconscious Myungsoo who was lying down on the bed.

 

After making sure Myungsoo was comfortable, she started walking towards the nearby bathroom. Looking at herself in the mirror, she was appalled by her appearance. Her shirt had a big stained on it and her hair was all messy. Taking her shirt off to wash it in the sink, she heard someone pounding on the door endlessly.

 

Annoyed at who it could be, she got out of the bathroom to walked towards the door, 'Who could that be?' Tiffany thought.

 

To her horror, there stood before her, her fuming husband.

 

"Yunho Oppa?!" Tiffany gasped, shocked "Um...What are you doing here?"

 

Looking at Tiffany's messy state, Yunho turned to looked at the figure behind her.

 

"The question is, what are you doing here?!" Yunho asked, enraged.

 

"Oppa, I can explain." Tiffany said, as she started panicking, "It’s not what it looks like."

 

Pushing Tiffany to the side, Yunho stormed towards the figure lying on the bed to see for himself the bastard who was having an affair with his wife.

 

Looking down at him, Yunho was about to explode before grabbing Myungsoo, "Damn you, you bastard! Why do you always want to ruin my life?!" Yunho yelled, shaking Myungsoo hard, "You had Sica! Now, you have to mess with Fany, too?! Is it your life mission to destroy me?!" Yunho continued, as he started punching the unconscious Myungsoo, "Well, you have succeed! Are you happy now?!"

 

Myungsoo was so wasted that he didn't even response but groaned.

 

Seeing what was happening, Tiffany ran towards Yunho as she tried to stop him, "Stop it Oppa. You are going to hurt him. Can’t you see he’s drunk? Oppa, stop."

 

Hearing those words coming out from Tiffany's mouth pierced through Yunho's heart like thousands of sharp knives, "You are worried that I will hurt your lover?" Yunho asked, laughing.

 

"No, Oppa. Myungsoo isn't my lover. We are just friends. I saw him..." Tiffany started, but never got to finished when she flinched, seeing Yunho raising his hand up into the air, about to slap his unfaithful wife. Tiffany stood there, unmoving, as her body started to shiver. After a few seconds, Yunho put down his hand before running it through his hair, frustrated at himself for not being able to give Tiffany the punishment she deserves and stormed out of the room.

 

Slidding down to the floor, Tiffany started sobbing violently, releasing all the anger from this morning and now the frustration from what had just happened. Her heart almost leap out of her chest at the sight of Yunho raising his hand at her.

 

Late that night, Yunho didn’t come home until five in the morning. Since Tiffany couldn't sleep, she decided to wait up for him. While waiting, she was anxious and nervous of what Yunho would do to her. Would he try to hit her again?

 

'Why did I suddenly become the bad person here? He's the one that cheated on me. I should be the one that's upset. Argh, I hate you Oppa. I hate you for making my life so miserable. I hate you for your lies, your stupid lies!' Tiffany thought, before Yunho walked into the bedroom, reeking of alcohol.

 

Seeing that he fell onto the floor, Tiffany quickly got out of bed, looking down at him, 'Oh, no. He’s drunk again. Should I just leave him to sleep on the floor?' Tiffany thought, looking at the mess Yunho was in and didn't have the heart to ignore him. Making up her mind, she walked over to him to help him.

 

Knowing who it was that was helping him, Yunho started pushing her away, trying to stand on his own, "What are you doing here? Why aren’t you with your lover?" Yunho asked mockingly, before letting out a shrieking laugh that gave Tiffany goosebumps.

 

"I can’t believe Myungsoo is doing this to me again. You win, Myungsoo. You win." Yunho added, before grabbing Tiffany by the arm, shaking her violently, "Why?! Why, damnit?! Why does it have to be that bastard?! If you are going to have an affair, why did you have to be with that jerk?! Doesn’t this marriage mean anything to you?! Is this like a game to you?! When were you going to tell me?! On our wedding anniversary?!" Yunho asked angrily, "Oppa, it’s not like that. We are just friends. We..." Tiffany started to explain.

 

"Is that why you won't let me touch you? Only that bastard can touch you?! Is that why? Answer me. You are my wife. You are my wife, do you hear me?" Yunho said bitterly, before pushing Tiffany towards the bed harshly. Trying to get back up, she felt his weight on top of her before he started kissing her forcefully.

 

"Oppa, stop! Stop it! You are hurting me!" Tiffany shrieked, as uncontrollable tears started streaming down her cheeks, "Please Oppa, stop!" Tiffany continued, trying to pushed Yunho off of her. Refusing to let go, Yunho gripped onto her hands harder before deepening the kissed while forcing her body down by using his weight to control Tiffany.

 

"Oppa, you are hurting me! Stop!"

 

Without any hesitation, Yunho tore off Tiffany's navy sleeveless nautica anchor nightgown. He couldn’t hear his wife’s scream and protests because the only thing he heard in his mind was Myungsoo's mocking laughter at him. The rage inside of Yunho was uncontrollable. After several unsuccessful attempts, Tiffany stop struggling, feeling her enegry slowing disappearing. The days toil was too much for her to handle as she laid there motionless with silent tears running down the side of her delicate face while Yunho's fury ravage her body.

 

That night, Tiffany did become the real Mrs. Jung Yunho but not in the way she had expected or could even imagine.