Fateful Meeting

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 – Fateful Meeting

*Monday*

Author’s POV

It is Monday! The day WGM are filming. The two AOA members are up early. They are really nervous about the shoot as they are about to meet two soccer players. They are getting their make-up done. The other girls are also in the large room. Hyejeong and Yuna needs the girls to help them pick out a dress. They want to look their best in front of the soccer players. The other girls decided to choose dresses for the both of them.

Hyejeong’s outfit

Yuna’s outfit

They look at themselves in the mirror. They are satisfied on how they look. They say their Thanks to the others who helped them.  They then head out to the lobby to see the WGM crew to get their mic attached.

~Where the players are~

Park was already dressed. He decided to help Shinji out as he was taking too much time just to choose an outfit.

Park’s outfit

 

PJS: “Yah! Shinji! How long are you gonna take to get ready?! We are left with only 30 minutes!”

SK: “Who told you to dress up so nicely?! I need to get dressed equally nice as you dude! Futhermore, I got to know their hotel is nearby our place. it’s only 15 minute drive away.”

PJS: “Really? Wow. That’s near. Anyways, just get dress dude! We need to stop by the store to get something for them. We can’t attend the filming empty handed. We need to buy your cousin and his wife something.”

SK: “yeah! We need to buy something for two young ladies too.”

PJS: “Huh?! What do you mean two young ladies?! You didn’t mention anything about any ladies!”

SK: “Opps, I forgot! I just got news yesterday. My cousin told me that the PD decided to make a blind date episode with us in it.”

PJS: “What?! How could you forget to tell me something important?!”

SK: “Sorry dude I forgot. I wanted to tell you but I was so busy yesterday.”

PJS: “Aish! Anyways, any idea who the two ladies are?”

SK: “No idea. She won’t tell me who they are. Anyways, how does this look on me?”

Shinji’s outfit.

 

PJS: “that suits you well dude. I’m sure one of them will fall for you!”

SK: “whatever man. Flattering me won’t get you anything. Hahaha!”

PJS: “Hahaha! True! Anyways, let’s go man!”

The two men then left their apartment. They went to the carpark and stood in front of their cars. There are contemplating on which car to use.

SK: “Dude, who’s car do we want to use?”

PJS: “How many people are there? We are bringing them to training later right?”

SK: “2 ladies, my cousin and her husband. Total would be four. Doubt so they could fit into one car.”

PJS: “yeah. Furthermore, from the show, I know at least one of the cameraman will follow you. So let’s bring our respective cars. We can split them later. How about it?”

SK: “Good idea. It’s better to separate them rather than squeeze them into the one car. It would be very uncomfortable.

PJS: “Wait! Don’t you have a 7 seater car?”

SK: “yeah, but how are we supposed to fit in all of them into the car? We got the cameraman too remember?”

PJS: “I saw one episode where it was only two of them in the car. The crew installed some cameras in the car. Maybe we can ask them to install it in your car so all of us can fit in.”

SK: “Great idea. You’re a genius Park. You can become a part of a production crew if you couldn’t make it into Europe. HAHAHA!”

PJS: “oh shut up! Let’s get the car and go! We are running out of time!”

 

They took Shinji’s 7-seater car and proceeded on to the store. They bought a few cartons of energy drink for the crew. For the couple, they bought couple tee for them. For the ladies, they bought flowers for them.

Upon reaching the hotel, they were greeted by the crew. The PD approached them and introduce himself to them. Shinji and Park then discussed if it is possible to install the cameras into Shinji’s car. As he was the one who invited them, he wanted them to take his car instead of having the crew prepare a car for them. The PD said it will be no problem. The crew that went to do their job. They went to put a few cameras into the car. While some of them are doing that, some of them are attaching the mic for Shinji and Park. There was also a make-up artist to help them look a little better.

After they are ready, they were told to be on stand-by at a hidden corner of the hotel. There Shinji and Park waited with the gifts that they bought a while ago.

SK: “Didn’t know we had to put on make-up.”

PJS: “Same here. It feels weird though.”

SK: “Who do you think the two ladies are? Or rather who you hope it is?”

PJS: “Well, you know who I hope. My bias of all idols.”

SK: “Shin Hyejeong of AOA?”

PJS: “yeah! But I don’t think so it is possible to be her. Cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter