Texting Hyejeongie~

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 – Texting with Hyejeongie~

Jisung’s POV

 

*KaTalk*

 

A message came in. I opened the message. It was from Hyejeong. She sent me a selca of herself.

~From: Hyejeongie^-^~

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

 

I can’t help but smile. She looks so chubby and cute in the picture. So I click on the camera icon and took a selca and send it to her.

 

~To: Hyejeongie^-^~

“I’m just resting against my bed rest. It’s a tiring day. Thank god I got a day off tomorrow!”

 

I sent it to her. I then click on her photo. I can’t stop looking at her. She is just so attractive. How I wish I can make her mine.

 

*KaTalk*

~From: Hyejeongie^-^~

“Oppa, do you have any plans tomorrow?”

 

 

Hyejeong’s POV

 

I was messaging with Ji-sung oppa. I sent him a selca and asked him what was he doing. He replied me with a selca of himself. I couldn’t help but smile.

 

~From: Jisung Oppa ^^~

“I’m just resting against my bed rest. It’s a tiring day. Thank god I got a day off tomorrow!”

 

Oh! looks like oppa has an off day. How I wish I had one too. Who knows I could have on a date with oppa again. Aish! what am I thinking.

 

*KaTalk*

 

Oh? I wonder who is it from. Hmm…oh! it’s from Jimin Unnie.

 

~From: Jiminie Unnie~

“Hyejeong ah, tomorrow, you will stay at the training room to train alone. The rest of us are heading towards the concert venue. Do practice on the dance step and you vocals.”

 

Eh?  Why am I training alone? Why isn’t anybody training with me. When I’m about to reply to unnie’s message, I just remembered that Jisung Oppa is having a day off tomorrow. I then texted unnie.

 

~To: Jiminie Unnie~

“araseo unnie. Unnie, can I invite a friend over? I would be so lonely without you unnies around.”

 

I press sent. I then texted Jisung Oppa.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter