Dance

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 - Dance

 

Author’s POV

PJS: “I got our drinks Hyejeong ah.”

HYE: “Gomawoyo oppa.”

 

They sat in the centre of the studio.

PJS: “Let’s rest first before you start practice.”

HYE: “Sure thing oppa.”

PJS: “Let me pour you a cup.”

HYE: “Gomawoyo Oppa.”

 

They then drank their drinks. But the room was filled with silence.  The view of Hyejeong checking herself out was playing over and over in Park’s head. Hyejeong in the other hand was wondering if Park saw her checking herself in the mirror. She is also scared on what he would think if he saw her.

Park snapped out from his own world. He looked at Hyejeong who has a worried face.

PJS: “Hyejeongie? Gwenchanayo?”

Hyejeong then turn to Park.

HYE: “N-neh? Eh? Gwenchanayo oppa. Wae oppa?”

PJS: “oh. nothing. It’’s just that you had a worried face just now. So I just wanna check if you are okay. You sure you okay?”

HYE: “Neh oppa. it’s nothing. Don’t worry.”

PJS: “Okay. So, what will you be performing?”

HYE: “For which event are you referring to?”

PJS: “Both.”

HYE: “I can only tell you that we are performing 3 songs. I am not going to tell you what are the songs.”

PJS: “Eyyy, tell me please.”

HYE: “I’m not gonna tell you. Merong! :P”

PJS: “Aish! you cheeky girl.”

HYE: “If you want to know, you will have to see it for yourself. You will be there at the stadium. You will also come for the music bank event right?”

Hyejeong was having high hopes that Park would be able to make for the event.

Park then thought about something. Hyejeong does not know that Park and friends will be attending the event.

PJS: “I’m not sure myself. I don’t know what time training ends. There’s a high possibility I won’t be able to make it.”

Hyejeong face turned into a frowned.

PJS: “why are you frowning? You want me to be there badly?”

HYE: “I was just asking. That’s all. It’s not that I wanted you to be there.”

PJS: “are you sulking Hyejeongie?”

HYE: “No I’m not. I’m going to practice now.”

 

Park couldn’t help but laugh.

 

HYE: “Why are you laughing? Is there anything funny?”

PJS: “Nothing. It’s just that you are so cute.”

HYE: “What did I do?!”

PJS: “Nothing. Hahahaha. Anyways, I can’t promise you that I will be there. But I will try my best.”

HYE: “It’s okay. You do not need to be there.”

Hyejeong then stood up and walk off to the audio system. Park can’t help but laugh again.

“She is so cute” Park thought to himself.

 

HYE: “Aish! This oppa! He keeps laughing. Hmph!”, She said under her breath as she walks towards the computer which is connected to the room’s audio system.

She made a playlist which consist of ‘Like a cat’, ‘Mini skirt’ and ‘Confused’. She clicked on play and walk to the middle of the room.

As the songs starts she started moving her body. Park just sat at the back and observed her. Hyejeong seems so different when she’s performing. She was so charismatic and y. He can’t get his eyes off her.  The first song she dance to was ‘Confused’

 “Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter