Japenese Cuisine

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24 – Japanese Cuisine.

 

They are having dinner at a traditional Japanese restaurant.

They entered. Park then headed to the counter.

Counter: “Welcome Park sir. It has been awhile. How are you sir? Did you call in just now?”

PJS: “Hello there. Yes, it has been awhile. I’m doing good and yes, I did call.”

Counter: “one moment sir, let me key in the system. Sir Shinji is not with you?”

PJS: “Sure. Nope, he went out with Gundogan.”

Counter: “I see. Okay. Give me a moment sir”

 

While the man at the counter was doing his job, Park turned to 3 pair of eyes who were looking at him.

 

PJS: “What? Is anything wrong?”

LH: “Are you a regular here? The staff seems to be close to you.”

PJS: “I come here quite often with Shinji. He brought me to this restaurant.”

LH: “I see.”

 

Just then, the man at the counter finished with his work.

Counter: “Park sir, I’m finished keying in, the regular room for you is available. My colleague here will bring the guests to the room while they wait for you.”

PJS: “Thank you so much. You three can go on first.”

LH: “Alright. Let’s go ladies.”

FM & HYE: “Neh oppa.”

Waiter: “Please follow me Sir and Ma’am”

The waiter then led the 3 of them to the room. Once they were out of sight, Park then turned to the man at the counter.

PJS: “Does aniki* knows I’m here?”

Counter: “Yes, I informed him through the computer system.”

PJS: “Thank you so much. I owe you guys one.”

Counter: “You’re welcome. Please go on ahead to the room. Aniki will be there later.”

PJS: “Sure. Thanks again.”

 

Park then headed to the room that was reserved for him. He opened the door. It was a nice big room with the table in the middle of the room.

 

One side was Hongki and Mina sitting side by side. Opposite them was Hyejeong sitting alone with an empty seat next to her. He walked towards the empty seat and sat there. It was really awkward for the both of them.

The room was really quiet. Hongki and Mina just sat there and looked at the two of them. The silence was then broken when the waiter came in.

Waiter: “Welcome honorable guests. You will be having a traditional Japanese food course. The chef will be here in a moment to serve you. While waiting, have a glass of cold water.”

The waiter then set 4 cups of plain water for them.

 

HYE: “Arigatougozaimasu.”

Waiter: “Doitashimae”

FM: “Oh? Can you converse in Japanese?”

HYE: “Just a bit. I’m still practicing. For our company, it’s important you know how to speak in Japanese.”

FM: “Why is that so?”

HYE: “It’s because our company has a big fan base in Japan.”

FM: “True. FT Island and CNBLUE are really huge in Japan. And AOA is rising too.”

LH: “They can never beat us. Kekeke”

FM: “Oh please oppa. They will.”

LH: Pfft. How about you Park? Can you converse in Japanese?”

PJS: “I can but not too much.”

FM: “Where did you learn? Shinji?”

PJS: “Yeap. And my friends from here and of course back in Korea.”

 

As they were conversing, the door opened. 2 waitress dressed in Kimino came in. Followed by a man who was wearing white and a black apron. Surprisingly, he can conversed in Korean

 

Chef: “Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Chef Takeru. I will be serving your course for today.”

LH: “oh? you can speak Korean?”

Chef: “Oh yes! I was once a chef in korea myself before coming here as a head chef.”

PJS: “really?! Why is the head chef here serving for us personally?”

 Chef: “First of all, I’m a big fan of Fuji Miina. May I have your autograph Fuji-san?”

FM: “Really? I’m happy to hear that. Sure, not a problem.”

 

The chef took off his white hat and handed it over to Fuji Miina to get her autograph. He also handed over a black marker. Fuji Miina then signed his hat and gave it back to him. The chef looks really happy.

Chef: “wahhh! Arigatougozaimaa!”

FM: “Doitashimae”

PJS: “Chef-san, I’m getting hungry. So what do you have for us today?”

Chef: “Ahem, today, you honorable guest will be having a tradiotional Japanese course meal. I, Chef Takeru, will be personally serving you.”

 

The chef then got to his work. He took plate by plate, bowl by bowl. He arranged it nicely for every four of them. All were arrange in the same manner. It was pleasing to the eye. But what caught their eyes more were the food in the plates and bowls.

Hyejeong was mentally drooling. She can’t believe the amount of food in front of her. She also can’t believe the quality of the food.

 

FM: “wow! This looks great!”

LH: “It sure does! Thank you for the treat Ji-sung ah.”

PJS: “It’s no problem hyung. Arigatou chef-san.”

Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter