We meet again!

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 – We meet again!

*In Germany*

Son’s POV

Son’s phone rings

*Daehan Minguk!*

S: “oh! A message? Wonder who is it from. Let’s see~ oh! It’s from park!”

“Let’s see~ oh! It’s from park!”

~From: Park Chingu~

“Chingu-ya! I’m about to board the plane!”

A smiled formed on my face. Finally the day is here where I am finally able to meet and play with or rather against my best friend in one of Europe’s biggest soccer league.

I quickly replied to Park’s message

~To: Park Chingu~

“That’s great! Hope you have a safe and pleasant flight Chingu-ya!”

I press send and waits for his reply. However he didn’t reply

S: “Annoying Chingu! Didn’t even bother to reply my message”

I then checked online about his flight details. Park will be landing at Dortmund’s airport. The flight will take 4 hours. I then went to take a shower and get ready to surprise Park at the airport. From Leverkusen, it will take me a 1 hour drive to Dortmund. I don’t mind as it is to meet my best friend.

After I got ready, I looked at at the time. I have 3 hours till Park’s arrival. I grabbed my jacket and car keys and set off. I made a stop at a supermarket to buy him some stuff for his new place. I also bought a big card for me to write his name on to surprise him. As I place all the items I bought for him in the car, I then started designing the card for his arrival. I just wrote “Park Babo Ji-Sung”. I look at it and laughed. I am so satisfied with what I have done. I then started my journey towards Dortmund airport.

*1.5 hour later*

S: “Alright! I’m finally here. Gosh! That is tiring thanks to the traffic. Better grab myself a cup of coffee”.

I went out of my car and not forgetting the card I prepared.

As I walk into the airport, I looked around for any café and happened to glance upon one. I approached the counter and asked for an two Americano. The casher keeps blinking her eyes and looking at me.

Girl: “are you Son Heung Min of Bayer Leverkusen?”

I got shocked. I didn’t expect her to recognize me

S: “yes I am”

Girl: “Oppa! I’m a fan of yours! You are so good looking”

S: “aigoo~ you flatter me. Thank you”

Girl: “Here’s your Americano oppa”

S: “oh! Thank you!”

Girl: “Why did you order two cups when you are alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter