Coincidence

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 - COINCIDENCE

Author’s POV

 

The 3 couples gathered at the promised place at 5pm. The then walked over to the car that was parked nearby. This time Shinji is driving. Therefore, Park and Hyejeong sat at the back row. Hongki and Mina are still in the middle row. Yuna is sitting next to Shinji. They set off for the Korean BBQ restaurant that Shinji planned on bringing them to.

 

LH: “How was the date guys? You guys enjoyed it?”

YUNA: “It was great. Shinji oppa brought me to a dog café. And look! I even adopted a puppy.”

LH: “Wow! He’s so cute! Wait! Did you call him oppa?”

FM: “Wow. Didn’t know you guys reached that stage already.

YUNA: “u-unnie~ Don’t tease me. By the way, he is older than me. So I don’t see what is wrong with me calling him oppa.” Yuna was blushing as the couple was teasing them.

SK: “I told her to call me ‘oppa’. I kind of like the feeling. Now I know how Korean men feels when being called ‘oppa’ by a girl.”  Shinji turned to the blushing Yuna as he made the comment. She felt so happy as Shinji was willing to cover for her.

FM: “I see you are making progress dear cousin. Not wasting any time eh?”

SK: “w-what progress? I don’t know what are you talking about.”

FM: “eyyy~ don’t play dumb with me.” She laughed at continue teasing the two who was seating in front.

LH: “Aigoo~ you two sure are close with each other. Anyways, what did about you two at the back? What did you guys do?”

Hongki turned to see Hyejeong putting her finger on her lips. She was telling Hongki to keep quiet. Hongki took a look beside her and saw Park sleeping soundly.

LH: “Wow! He looks really tired. What did you guys do?!” Hongki spoke in a loud voice.

Park then fidget a little. Hyejeong saw it and she hits Hongki on the arm.

LH: “OWW! What was that for?!” Yet again in a loud voice.

HYE: “Keep your voice down oppa! Ji sung oppa is sleeping. Let him rest a little.”

FM: “What did you guys do till he was this tired?” Mina got curious.

HYE: “well, we didn’t do anything tiring during the date.”

LH: “Then?”

HYE: “He’s tired because he didn’t get any rest after training just now. He had to drive us while all of us were asleep.” Hyejeong looked at Park and felt bad. She felt that she should have stayed up at accompany Park as he was driving previously.

FM: “ahhhh~ that make sense. Poor Park didn’t get any rest. But still, I’m curious where did you o and what did you guys do for the date?”

HYE: “Well, oppa brought me to a park where he usually hangs out when he needs time alone.”

SK: “HE BROUGHT YOU TO THAT PARK?!” Shinji was shock to hear that statement. Hyejeong was also shock about the reaction Shinji gave her.

HYE: “eh? Y-yes. He brought me to that park. The area with the lake and beautiful trees.”

SK: “Wow! Didn’t know he brought you there. He didn’t bring me along. I do not even know the way in there.”

YUNA: “wow! He didn’t bring oppa along before but he brought you to that place on you first meeting Hyejongie? I think really he likes you.”

HYE: “e-eh? Don’t say things that aren’t true unnie!”

FM: “so what did you two do there?”

HYE: “We sat down. Enjoyed the breeze and the view.  Oppa shared about his feeling about entering Europe for the first time. I then talked about the my time as a trainee.”

LH: “I doubt so that is all.” Hongki gave her a smirk.

HYE: “j-just watch the episode when it airs.”

FM: “aigoo. You’re so cute when you are shy. Okay. We will stop teasing you. Anyway, are we any closer to the restaurant?”

SK: “We are still far from it. All of you get some rest. I will wake you all up when we arrive.”

LH: “Okay. I appreciate it Shinji. Sorry for not being able to drive.”

SK: “It’s okay Hyung! You have a good rest.”

FM: “Thanks cousin! You’re the best.”

The two of them then slowly drifted to sleep.

SK: “you should get some sleep too Yuna-ah”

YUNA: “it’s okay. I’m gonna stay up and accompany you as you drive. How about I switch on some songs oppa? What songs do you like?” she grabs the audio cable and plugged it into her phone.

SK: “any songs will do.”

YUNA: “Okay. I’ll let you listen to our songs. Since everyone is asleep, let’s play a slow and soft song.” Yuna searched for the song in her phone. She then played it on the radio. The song she chose was AOA – Love is only you.

Hyejeong was surprised by the song. She puts her head on the head rest and looked at Park who was asleep beside her. She can’t help but remember the moment where she sang for Park during the date.  As she was looking at Park, she started to get sleepy. She then feel asleep.

 

Author’s POV

 

~1 hour later~

After an hour drive, they finally arrived at a parking lot near to the restaurant. Shinji and Yuna woke Hongki and Mina up. The couple then went on to wake the two sitting behind. All 6 of them went out and walked towards the restaurant.

While walking, they saw a group of guys walking towards the restaurant. All of them look familiar. Park then noticed who they were and called them out.

 

PJS: “GUYS!”

The group of 5 turned towards their direction. It was their group of friends, Son, Ji, Joo ho, Ryu, Ji and Kim. They were delighted to see Park and Shinji. However, they were shock to see who they were with and seeing that there are cameras following them.

 

SK: “What are you guys doing here?” Shinji asked as they approached them.

JDW: “We finished training and were hanging out. We got hungry so we decided to have Korean BBQ for dinner. What about you guys? Why are there cameras?” Ji pointed to the cameras.

PJS: “ahh! Yeah. Well, we are filming WGM. You see, This is Shinji’s cousin, Fujii Mina. Who is the virtual wife of FT island’s Lee Hongki here.” Park introduced the couple to the group.

LH&FM: “Annyeonghaseyo~” The couple greeted them

Group: “Ah Neh! Annyeonghaseyo! Its nice meeting you guys here!” The group replied in sync.

LH: “wow. You guys are in sync. You guys would make a good idol group too. Don’t you think so girls?” Hongki turned to the two girls who were hiding behind him and Mina.

SHM: “Who’s that behind them?” Son whispered to Park who was standing beside him.  He couldn’t see the girls’ face as they were hiding behind the couple.

PJS: “Ermmm, they are…”

Park didn’t manage to finish his sentence. The girls then revealed themselves and introduced themselves to the group.

HYE&YUNA: “Annyeonghaseyo! Ace of Angels, AOA-inmida!” They did their greeting and gesture.”

The guys’ eyes widened as they saw who they were.

PJH: “I’m sorry. Could you guys excuse us for a while?”

LH&FM: “sure.”

They pulled Shinji and Park aside and put them in a huddle.

SHM: “Yah! You didn’t tell me you are going out with idols! And furthermore, AOA is here!” Son whispered and elbowed park at his stomach.

PJS: “Ouch! Yah! That hurts! And I didn’t know it was going to be AOA members!”  Park was rubbing the area that son hit.

RSW: “What did you guys do? Was it like a blind date for both of you?”. They can tell that Ryu was getting excited about the topic.

JDW: “ermm… guys, I am really interested in knowing all this but don’t you think it’s a bad thing to make the guest and crew wait?” he was worried as they might be wasting the guest and crew’s time.

PJH: “Yeah guys. We shouldn’t let them wait for us. The both of you better go back to them.”

KJS: “Before you go, you two have some explaining to do okay!” he pointed at Shinji and park

SK: “w-what? What do we need to explain?”

PJH: “We will interrogate both of you later. Now get back to the guest.”

PJS: “Okay! We will talk to you guys later.” They broke their huddle. Park and Shinji went to the WGM crew and the 4 guest.

SK: “I’m sorry that took awhile.”

LH: “It’s okay. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter