The awaited day

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20 – The awaited day

 

*Next morning*

Park’s POV

It was the 6am. Park woke up to go for a run. He let Son sleeps as he have to go back to Leverkusen later on.

Park wore his sweat shirt and his shorts. He grabbed his phone, earpiece and wallet. He decide to run around his neighbourhood.

*After an hour*

Park phone rang when he was running. It was a call from Son. He answered his call.

PJS: “Hello. Whatsup heung-min ah?”

SHM: “Yah, where did you go?”

PJS: “I went for a run, I’m about to go to the supermarket nearby to get something for us to eat.”

SHM: “Ahh, just grab me a sandwich there. No need to prepare breakfast”

PJS: “Sandwich. Got it. Will be back in 10 mins time. You go ahead and wash up.”

SHM: “Alright. Thanks Chingu-yah~”

 

Park then ended the call. He then ran to the supermarket near his place. He grabbed 2 tuna sandwich and a carton of milk. He went to the cashier and pay for it.

He then ran back to his place. He entered his pin code and his door unlocked. He then saw Shinji and Son chatting at the sofa.

 

PJS: “When did you get here?”

SK: “Just now. Thought we were hanging out but your friend here has to go to Leverkusen later.”

SHM: “Yah! I said I’m sorry. It’s not as if I wanted this to happen.”

SK: “HAHAHA! I know. I’m just teasing you. What do you have there in your hand?”

PJS: “Breakfast. I only bought for two. You should have called me that you are coming over.”

SK: “It’s okay Ji. I had breakfast already.”

PJS: “well, okay. Heung-min ah, just have your breakfast. I’m gonna shower first.”

 

*After showering*

Son was done having his breakfast and was chatting with Shinji. I walked to the kitchen to grab my sandwich and a cup. I then went over to Shinji and Son.

 

SHM: “So what is your plan now guys?”

SK: “Well, Ilkay called me just now and wanted to hang out. Was about to ask you guys to come along.”

SHM: “That’s good. Ji-sung ah, you can go along.”

PJS: “huh? Oh. I’m sorry. I’m afraid I can’t join you and Ilkay.”

SK: “Why?”

PJS: “Errrr…I’m meeting up a friend of mine who is currently in Dortmund.”

SHM: “Who?”

PJS: “you don’t know him. He was a fellow colleague of mine when I was working part time in korea.”

SHM: “I see”

 

Just then, Son’s phone rang. It was his agent. He answered the phone. Once he was done talking, he hung up.

 

SHM: “Okay guys. I have to go now. Meet you guys during our game. May the best team wins.”

SK: “Alright, I guess I shall leave now also. See you Ji.”

PJS: “Alright. See you guys! Have fun.”

 

Then they left. I closed the door. I walked over to the coffee table to grab the plates and cups. Brought it to the kitchen and washed it. I then lay on my bed and look at the clock next to my bed. The time stated was 8.15 am. I was wondering what time will I be meeting Hyejeong. Was about to message her when I received a message from her.

 

 

 

Hyejeong’s POV

I woke up only to find none of my roommates were with me. Yuna unnie and Seolhyun was nowhere to be found. I check the clock next to my bed. The time was 8.10am. I sat up and stared into space. I then snapped out of my dreamland and took my phone. I unlocked it and saw Ji-sung oppa’s picture. I smiled without knowing it myself. I stared at his photos for quite some time till I remembered I invited him over for practice.

I also remembered I didn’t inform him about the timing and all. I then opened our chat and texted him.

 

~To: Ji-sung oppa^^~

“Oppa, I forgot to tell you the details. I’m so sorry. I start training at 10am. The place is 10 mins away from my hotel but can we meet up early? I have to go the supermarket to grab some things first.”

 

I click on send. I then grab a towel and went to shower. I brought my phone along. While showering, I received a message. I wipe dry my hands before handling my phone. It was from oppa.

 

~From: Ji-sung oppa^^~

“Good morning Hyejeongie. It’s okay. So 10 am right? Okay, I will be there in 1 hour time. Is that enough time for you to get ready? And what are you doing today? Do you need me to bring anything?”

 

I then replied.

 

~To: Ji-sung oppa^^~

“yes oppa. that is plenty of time. Thank you so much oppa. And as for what I am doing today, I have dance practice, vocal practice and a gym session. So if you want to join for gym, just bring whatever you usually wear when you go to the gym. Oh! you should bring a towel too oppa. We have a shower there.”

 

Send!

I then finish showering. Grab the towel and wrap it around my body. Grab another towel to dry off my hair. I walk over to my wardrobe. I then grabbed a pair of and sports bra. Once I wore my undies, I took an orange dry-fit singlet and a pair of ¾ yoga pants. This is the attire I will be wearing for gym

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter