Love blooming at the Signal Iduna Park.

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 – Love blooming at the Signal Iduna Park.

The crew of WGM was already there when they arrived. The crew was on standby. The camera’s recorded them leaving the vehicle and walk to the front entrance of the stadium.

 

SK: “I welcome you to the home stadium of Borussia Dortmind, The Signal Iduna Park.”

 

They couple was amazed by how big the stadium was. Two girls seem shocked when they heard the name.

PJS: “What’s wrong girls? You two seemed shock. It was as if you girls heard a name of a ghost.”

Hye: “i-i-it’s nothing. Just remembered something. Right unnie?”

Yuna: “y-yeah. We just remembered something. Do excuse us for a while.”

 

Yuna pulled Hyejeong to one side and whispered to her.

Yuna: “Signal Iduna Park. Isn’t that the name of the stadium that we will be performing in this weekend?”

Hye: “yeah! I can’t believe it is their home stadium. Oh my gosh! I feel nervous already.”

Yuna: “why?”

Hye: “well, ain’t it obvious unnie. Don’t tell me you won’t feel nervous performing in front of your ideal guy?”

Yuna: “well, true. Oh my god. Can’t believe we are performing here.”

PJS: “You two! Let’s go!”

Yuna&Hye: “Nehhh!”

 

Yuna and Hyejeong then joined the others. Shinji then brought them to the entrance where all fans go through when they are here to watch a match. They showed them the reception. Shinji then brought them along a hallway. At the walls of the hallway, there are framed jerseys of some players. They noticed a Jersey with the number 23. The name on it was Kagawa.

Yuna: “hey! Is this yours Shinji?”

SK: “yeap!”

Hye: “Where’s yours Park?”

PJS: “I have not made my debut for the team yet. And I have not made any great contributions to the club yet. There is a reason why Shinji’s shirt is there.”

LH: “oh! What did you do Shinji?”

FM: “He kinda helped his team to win back to back tittles during the 2010/2011 and 2011/2012 season. And it was his first two years in Europe and in this club.

Yuna: “Wow! You’re amazing!

SK: “oh no! ~ I’m not that amazing. It was thanks to the team and the coaches that I manage to made it to this wall.”

 

As the four of them are talking, Park and Hyejeong were at the back talking to each other

 

Hye: “wow! He is so humble. Ain’t he Park?”

PJS: “yes he is. That is why he is one of the players that I look up to. I hope to achieve what he has achieved during his years in Europe.”

Hye: “I’m sure you can. I will be rooting for you. Hwaiting!”

Hyejeong cheered for Park and gave him a smile

PJS: “Thank you very much! With you rooting for me, I feel like I can conquer the world.”

Hye: “Hehehe, conquer the world? Aren’t you exaggerating? Hehehe.”

PJS: “Hehe! A little but knowing that you are rooting for me, I feel like nothing is impossible. Thank you Hyejeong-ah.”

Park gave Hyejeong a smile. Hyejeong was blushing when he said Thank you and gave her a nice warm smile. Hyejeong is getting more attracted to Park as they converse.

 

LH: “Hey! You two back there!”

Park and Hyejeong turned and face Hongki. They saw Shinji, Yuna, Hongki and Mina looking at them.

FM: “you two seemed to be in your own small world. Are we disturbing you?”

PJS: “eh? N-no no. Not at all. Ha-ha-ha” Park let off an awkward laugh.

Yuna: “Seems like you two were enjoying each other’s presence. “

SK: “yeah! Hahaha! Ok let us proceed on and leave this two behind in their own world.”

PJS: “SHINJI! Guys, it ain’t like that.”

 

As Park was trying to explain, the rest just walked away. Park faced Hyejeong. Both of them were speechless. They then followed Shinji’s lead. The next area is the Trophy room. There they can see the all the trophies that the club have won. Shinji then showed them the trophies that he won.

 

SK: “This was the last trophy that I won at the club before moving to Manchester. Now that I am back here, I hope I will win more trophies here. “

FM: “I’m sure you can cousin. You are Japan’s best player!”

SK: “Stop it Mina~ I’m not the best. There is someone better than me.”

LH: “Even if there is someone better than you, I’m sure you can win it again this year. Along with your other team mates.”

SK: “Thanks hyung! We will do our best! Ain’t that right Park?!”

PJS: “Yes! We will work hard to win the trophy this year. I will work hard for myself, my club, my country and those who are rooting for me.”

Park then took a glimpse of Hyejeong, who was busy keeping her eye on the trophy. She was amazed by the number of it. Park smiled at the sight of seeing Hyejeong like that. After the trophy room, they then proceed on to the changing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter