After Filming

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 – After Filming

 

Park’s POV

 

ALL: “Sugohaseyo! Kamsahamida PD-nim!”

 

We thanked and bow at the WGM directors and crew. As they pack their stuff, I sat down for awhile. It was my first time filming a variety show. It is tiring but at the same time fun. Hongki hyung and Mina noona went to discuss some stuff with the PD. The lads were busy talking among themselves. So were the AOA girls. Just then I heard a sigh next to me. I turned and saw Hyejeong.

 

PJS: “Hyejeong-ah, gwenchanayo?”

HYE: “neh oppa. Just a little tired.”

PJS: “Aigoo~ do you want a cup of coffee?”

HYE: “Sure oppa.”

PJS: “okay! Wait for me okay?”

HYE: “Neh oppa!”

 

Hyejeong’s POV

 

HYE: “Neh oppa!”

 

Ji-sung oppa stood up and ran out of the room. This caused the others to look at him. They then faced me. The girls then approached me.

 

HYE: “w-wae?”

SEOL: “Where is he going to?”

HYE: “Oh. He went off to get a cup of coffee.”

SEOL: “oh! By the way, Yuna unnie and you have a lot of explaining to us later.

YUNA: “Why am I included?”

JIM: “Both of you went on a date with your ideal guy. We want to know about it of course!”

CHOA: “yes! This is where all of us become ahjummas. Even the maknaes.

CHAN: “Unnie! I am not an ahjumma okay!”

MINA: “Eyyyy~ we all know who is the ahjumma other than Choa unnie!”

CHAN: “Unnie!”

 

We all laughed. We had fun talking to one another.

 

~10 minutes later~

 

AOA manager: “okay girls. We need to go now. You girls have practice.”

AOA: “Nehh!”

 

As we stood up, I remembered that Ji-sung oppa was getting me a cup of coffee. I wondered what is taking him so long to get a cup of coffee. I told manager oppa and the girls to wait outside. I then approached the restaurant sajangnim to asked.

 

HYE: “Excuse me sajangnim, have you seen Ji-sung oppa? He told me he was getting a cup of coffee.”

Sajangnim: “I didn’t see him. He didn’t approach me or any of the staff for a cup of coffee.”

HYE: “n-neh? He didn’t?”

Sajangnim: “Neh.. I wonder where he went.”

HYE: “neh…kamsahamida sajangnim.”

Sajangnim: “your welcome young lady.”

 

I then went out. The girls were already in the van which was parked at the nearby parking lot. I was feeling disappointed that oppa just disappeared. I was walking towards the parking lot feeling sad that I couldn’t see him and say goodbye.

Just then, I heard fast foot steps behind me. I turned and saw Ji-sung oppa running with 2 cups of coffee in his hands. He stopped in front of me and was panting.

 

HYE: “Oppa?! Why are you running? Where did you go?”

PJS: “Mianhae Hyejeongie. Didn’t know it would take so long. Thank god I made it in time.”

HYE: “where did you go?”

PJS: “I went to starbucks which was 5 minutes’ walk away. There were so many customer when I went there. I am so sorry I made you wait for me.”

HYE: “Gwenchana oppa. I’m glad that you made it back.”

PJS: “aigoo~ did someone miss me?”

HYE: “a-aniyo!”

 

 I could feel blood rushing to my face.

 

PJS: “Aigoo! You are so cute!”

 Oppa reached out and pinched my cheeks.

 

HYE: “Oppa! ahpayo! (it hurts)”

PJS: “mianhae~ I just can’t resist. You’re too cute!”

HYE: “You are sure different from when the others are around us.”

PJS: “Well, I can say the same about you. :P”

HYE: “Aish! Anyway oppa, I got to go. The members are waiting for me. Good bye oppa”

 

Park’s POV

 

HYE: “Aish! Anyway oppa, I got to go. The members are waiting for me. Good bye oppa”

 

She turns and walks away from me. I really wish to see her again. Should I get her phone number? A lot was going through my mind.

 

PJS: “Hyejeong ah! I’ll walk you to your van. I’m walking there too. Shinji is waiting for me there.”

HYE: “oh. Okay oppa”

 

We walk slowly towards our vehicle.  Somehow it seems like she was reluctant to separate just yet from her walking speed.

 

PJS: “Hyejeongie, can I ask you something?”

HYE: “Sure. What is it oppa?”

PJS: “Do you think we will be able to meet again?”

HYE: “N-neh? Well, I’m sure we will meet again. We are meeting this Saturday for your match.”

PJS: “Ah! That’s right! Ah, that’s your van right there right?”

 

I pointed at a van which was located near the exit of the carpark.

 

HYE: “Neh. That’s my van. I guess this is it oppa. I’ll see you again some other days.”

PJS: “I hope so too. Before you go, can I ask you one more thing?”

HYE: “Sure. What is it?”

PJS: “C-c-can I have your number?”

HYE: “n-neh? You want my number?”

PJS: “n-neh! It’s okay if you can’t give it. I understand.”

HYE: “a-aniyo oppa. Gwenchanayo. I will give it to you. I trust you won’t give my number to others right?”

PJS: “I promise.”

 

I passed her my phone while she passed her phone to me. I key in my number and saved it as “Jisung Oppa^^”. She saved her number into my phone and we took back our respective phone. I then walked her to her van. The door opened and I saw the other AOA girls smiling at us.

 

HYE: “w-why are you all smiling?”

JIM: “Did you enjoy your short little date?”

PJS: “we did.”

HYE: “O-oppa!” 

 

Hyejeong hit my arms and she was blushing.

 

PJS: “Hahaha! I’m just joking. You girls have a safe trip back to the hotel. I will see all of you soon.”

AOA: “Nehh!”

 

Hyejeong got into the van. I waited for the van to move before heading towards Shinji’s car. I saw that Son was at the front passenger seat. So I sat at the back seat.

 

PJS: “Yah! What are you doing here?”

SHM: “Well, I have no training tomorrow. It’s an off day for our team. So I thought maybe I should hang out at your place.”

PJS: “But I have training tomorrow.”

 

Just then my phone rang. It was a message from the manager.

 

~From: Jurgen Manager~

“Dear players, due to great results during last week match and during training, we decide to give all of you a day off. Do enjoy you day off. However, do stay out of trouble.”

 

PJS: “Shinji, did you get the message?”

SK: “I did. I think we really deserv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter