Arriving in Germany

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 – Arriving in Germany

*in the plane*

Hyejeong’s POV

 

I woke up from my sleep. The first thing I check was how far are we from Germany and how long will it take to arrive in Germany. It will take us 4 hours to reach. 3 hours have passed. We are left with 1 hour of flight. I decided to go back to sleep. I was so tired as I didn’t get much sleep due to the discussion I had with the girls. Before that, I took out my phone and stared at my wallpaper. It’s a picture of Park Ji-sung. I think I am starting to like this person just by seeing his picture. He seems like a nice guy. I then kept away my phone and went to sleep with a smile

~45 minutes later~

I was enjoying my sleep when I suddenly felt someone tickling my body. It made me a little grumpy because I was really enjoying my sleep. I open my eyes to see Seolhyun, who was sitting beside me, shaking me awake.

Hye: “Wae seolhyun ah? I’m really sleepy.”

Seol: “Unnie, it’s time to wake up. We are about to arrive into Dortmund airport. We have to straighten our chairs and all and prepare for landing unnie.”

Hye: “mmm…araseo~”

I then straighten my chair and all to prepare for landing. I then open my window. I was amazed by the night view of the city. Lights everywhere. It was so pretty. I then check the time in Germany. It was already midnight in Germany. Just then, the speaker sounded. The captain says they are approaching the airport runaway and they will be landing withing 5 minutes. Somehow 5 minutes pass very fast as I was enjoying the view. Next moment I knew, the plane was already down on the runaway.

After the plane stopped, we got out of our seats to get our bags. Before leaving, we make sure that all our personal belongings are with us. With that, the stewardess then led us out of the plane. After passing through the airport custom, we were lead to a room where all of us and the managers gathered. Then Hongki Oppa and Mina-Unnie entered the room. All of us stood up to greet them.

AOA: “oh! Oppa, unnie! Did both of you have a great flight?”

LH: “mmm. We sure did. We had a great sleep”

FM: “We sure did.”

Just then the security airport came in and talked to our manager. Looks like they will be leading us out of the airport.

M: “Okay everyone! Let’s go! There are a lot of fans outside. But the airport security has taken care of everything. They have barricade a small walking path for all of us in this room. Do not approach the fans. It might cause us trouble. Go straight into the Bus that has our company name on it. Are we clear all of you?”

All in the room: “NEH!”

After that short message from the manager, the security led us to the door. I took out my sunglasses and the rest did too. Once the door opens, I could hear fans cheering and shouting. Flashes all over the place. The moment manager oppa shouted “Go”, all of us walked out and head straight to the bus. As we walking, fans are shouting and cheering at us. They were so loud I could not hear anything else. That still scares me till now somehow.

All of us board the bus, I took off my sunglass and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter