Good News!

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 – Good news

Author’s POV

*In Germany*

2 weeks have passed. Park is starting to adjust himself in Germany and most importantly, in his club. He have really bonded with his team mates during training for the past 2 weeks. However he got close to a specific player. He is the other Asian player of the team. Shinji Kagawa, a player from Japan.

Park and Shinji have the same playing style. However, Shinji is more into attacking while Park is more into controlling the midfield. Both Park and Shinji can understand each other on the training ground. But what made them really close was that Shinji was also a big AOA fan. One day after training, Park heard Shinji singing AOA’s “Like a cat”.

Park also got close to the Korean players who play in Germany. But he is much closer to this group of people. They are Park Joo Ho, Ryu Seung-woo, Ji Dong Won and Kim Jin-su. Reason is?

THEY ARE ALL FANS OF AOA. They would sometime gather at each other’s place to watch AOA perform life on TV. They all have their own bias. Park likes Hyejeong. Son likes Seolhyun. Joo Ho likes Choa. Ryu likes Chanmi. Ji likes Jimin. Kim likes Mina. Shinji likes Yuna.

They have a photo of their bias pasted on their changing area. 

Despite training for two weeks with the club, Park has yet to make his debut for first team. The manager thought he need to loosen up a bit and get used to playing in Europe. He has played for the reserve team game the previous week. He played well and definitely impressed the coaches.

Park’s POV

*after training*

“Park! Come here!” the manager called out

I turn and and ran to him.

P: “Yes sir?”

M: “You did well in the previous game for the reserved. And you performed well in today’s training. I think you might be ready to make a debut for the first team. Be in shape for the upcoming match against Leverkusen next week. I hope you will perform to my expactations”.

P: “YES SIR! THANK YOU SIR! I WILL NOT DISSAPOINT YOU!”

The manager walks away. I stood there smiling like an idiot. I still couldn’t believe what the manager said. I rushed to the shower so that I could meet up with the other guys and share the good news.

 

*hours after trai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter