Shinji X Yuna.

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 – Shinji X Yuna.

 

Shinji’s POV

PJS: “I will be going this way Shinji. I’ll see you at 5pm here.”

SK: “Okay Park! See you later. Well, shall we get going?”

YUNA: “O-okay”

We started walking. I was thinking on where to bring her. So I asked her if she has anything she want to do.

SK: “So, do you have any place that you want to visit or you want to do?”

YUNA: “I’m not sure myself.”

SK: “What places do you usually go to when you go out with your friends?”

YUNA: “Hmm, I usually go to a dog café as I have a pet dog back in korea.”

SK: “oh! You have a pet dog?”

YUNA: “Yeap! I do! I love dogs”

SK: “wow! I love dogs too! But I couldn’t keep one as I leave alone. And sometimes I have to travel due to games in a different city.”

YUNA: “That is kinda sad. You want to see a picture of my pet dog?”

SK: “Well, sure! She must be cute!”

YUNA: “She is! Here! Let’s me show you”.

She was so excited and cheerful as we continued talking about dogs. She took out her phone and unlocked it infront of me. What I saw then shocked me. I saw a picture of a man in a Dortmund jersey. The man turned out to be me. I then faced her. She then hid her phone from me.

SK: “Is that?...”

YUNA: “….ermmm…I guess you saw it. Hmm, yes. It’s a picture of you.”

She was facing down as she speaks. She must have been really embarrassed about it. I should make her feel better. Maybe if I showed her my phone. She won’t be as embarrassed.

SK: “Well...since I saw your wallpaper, I think it’s fair you that I show you mine. I have shown no one my phone except to those whom I’m close to such as Park.”

YUNA: “Really?”

SK: “Yeap. It’s because I seldom talk about girls with other guys. But I talked to Park about it. We even shared things about our ideal girl. And here she is.”

I took out my phone and unlocked it in front of her. It shows a picture of a girl with long hair smiling for the camera. It seems like Yuna didn’t get a clear view of the picture. She took a closer look and she was shock. I laughed at her reaction. It’s just too cute!

YUNA: “hmm…This is a fan taken picture of me. Why are you using it as your wallpaper? I’m not even that pretty.”

SK: “well, you are to me.”

Her face was red when I said that. I felt like pinching her cheeks but I just don’t dare to do it. I wonder how Park did it so easily. He was such a shy guy and yet he did it so easily to someone he just knew. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I forgot about Yuna who was in front of me.

YUNA: “you okay? You seemed to be lost in your own thoughts.”

SK: “hmmm? Oh sorry! Just thinking about something. Hahaha! oh! I just noticed, we have not recorded anything.”

YUNA: “Oh! I forgot about it too. Hahah! You should start recording”

SK: “Alright”

I took out the monopod from my backpack that I was carrying. It has a Camcorder attached to the end of it. I pressed record and flipped the screen so that we can see ourselves in it. We greeted the camera together.

SK: “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Borussia Dortmund’s midfielder, Shinji Kagawa.”

YUNA: “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m AOA’s Yuna”

SK: “ermm…currently we are standing in the middle of nowhere. We were separated from the pack.”

YUNA: “so where you gonna bring me to?”

SK: “well, Oppa is going to bring you to a dog café nearby?”

Yuna looked shock when I declared myself as oppa.

SK: “you look shock. Can’t you call me oppa too? It’s okay if you don’t want to. I won’t force you.”

YUNA: “n-no no. I shall call you Oppa then.”

SK: “ok. Let me here you say it.”

YUNA: “ermm…S-Shinji Oppa.”

SK: “I like the sound of it. Shinji Oppa. Now I know why Korean men like being called Oppa.”

YUNA: “aigoo~ You are liking it too much Oppa.”

SK: “Hehehe. Sorry. I’m bad at hiding on how I feel. Anyways, let’s get moving ”

YUNA: “Let’s go!~”

We walked while talking to each other on cam. After 10 minute, we arrive at a café.

 

SK: “Here we are!”

YUNA: “I don’t see any dogs oppa.”

SK: “hmm. Yeah. Me too. Let’s go in and ask.”

 

We walked in. We then approached a lady staff worker

 

SK: “Excuse me miss. Do you know where all the dogs are?”

Staff: “oh. They are in the room currently. They just woke up from their nap. Both of you are just in time!”

SK: “oh! That’s good. We are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter