Sulking

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23 -  Sulking

 

Author’s POV

 

Hyejeong threw her bag on the bench. She was really upset about what Park did. She took off all her clothes and placed it on her bag. She then went into the cubicle and turn on the shower. She just stood there.

HYE: “What is so important that he ignored me the whole way here?”

She took a shower while ranting. She soaped her body and shampooed her hair. She took a long and proper shower. Once she was done, she walked to her belongings. She took out her towel to dry off her body and hair. She then wrapped the towel around her body. She took her worn clothes and folded them properly.

She took out her fresh clean clothes and placed them aside. She then took the folded dirty clothes, placed it in a plastic bag and packed it into her bag. She wore her undergarments and then wore her clothes. She kept her towel and then wore her jacket before leaving the shower room.

When she went out, Park was already outside. He was talking over the phone. He then turned to notice Hyejeong was done. He quickly finish his call and hung up.

PJS: “you’re done?”

HYE: “Neh oppa.” she answered coldly.

PJS: “Are you okay? You seemed different suddenly.”

HYE: “I’m just tired and hungry.”

PJS:  “Oh, okay. Let’s hurry up and go for dinner. But I need to pick up Hongki hyung and his wife. They will be joining us. Is that okay?”

HYE: “oh. N-neh”

 

So the both of them walked to the car. They placed their begs into the boot of the car. After that, Hyejeong was seen entering from the bag door instead of the front.

PJS: “Don’t you want to sit next to me?”

HYE: “I feel like sitting behind.”

PJS: “Oh. okay.”

“Did I do anything wrong? Why does she seemed angry with me.” Park thought to himself.

He then made sure Hyejeong was wearing her seatbelt before moving off. The drive to the hotel was a silent one. Only music from the radio was heard. Park kept looking at the rear mirror to check on Hyejeong. She was constantly staring out the window. Park wanted to talk to her but was hesitant to. He had to stop at a traffic light. He took out his phone to text someone. At that moment, Hyejeong turned to face forward only to see Park using his phone.

“He is on his phone again?! He’s not even talking to me yet he is busy with his phone.” Hyejeong said mentally.

As the traffic turned green, Park stopped using his phone and drove off.

 

Once they reached the hotel’s driveway, Hongki and Mina was already there. Hyejeong and Park got off the car to greet them.

HYE: “Annyeonghaseyo oppa, unnie.”

PJS: “Annyeonghaseyo Hyung, noona.”

LH: “Hey guys, I’m good.”

FM: “Annyeonghaseyo~ Thanks for inviting us along.”

PJS: “It’s not a problem noona. I just hope Hyejeong doesn’t mind.” He look at Hyejeong

HYE: “a-ani. It’s not a problem. I don’t mind. I finally have someone to talk to.” She gave a stare at Park.

 

Hongki and Mina saw it and couldn’t help but giggle at them. They then whispered to each other.

FM: “Oppa, are you seeing what I’m seeing?”

LH: “I am. What is this? A fight between lovers? Are they an item?”

FM: “I’m not sure. But they look cute together. Don’t you think?”

LH: “Neh, I agree. Ask Hyejeong if they are together.”

FM: “Neh. If I have a chance to talk to her later.”

 

HYE:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter