Such a coincidence!

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 – Such a coincidence!

Author’s POV

*at Incheon airport*

The girls are now walking towards the boarding lounge. As they were walking, many people were looking at them. Of course! Who wouldn’t? A group of beautiful girls are walking pass you. As they approach the lounge, they notice there are some cameramen inside. It seems that someone else is there and they are filming. As they enter the lounge, they saw someone they know. That someone happens to be one of the biggest star in their company. It was Lee Hongki of FT Island. He was surrounded by camera’s and crew members. Then there is a lady beside her. She is no other than Lee Hongki’s virtual wife, Fujii Mina. As they enter the lounge, the girls greeted the crew members one by one. They then approached the couple and greet them.

AOA: “Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!”

LH: “oh! Girls! Annyeong! Oh! You girls have not met my wife yet right? Let’s me introduce her to you all.”

Hongki held her wife by her shoulder.

LH: “This is my beautiful wife, Fujii Mina.”

AOA: “Annyeonghaseyo! Ace of Angels, AOA-imnida!”

FM: “Annyeonhaseyo~ Fujii Mina-imnida

LH: “kyaah~ so this is how it feels when introducing ones wife. I feel so proud. Anyways, where are you girls heading to? Why are you sharing the same lounge as me?”

Jim: “ah, we are heading to Germany for Music bank.”

LH: “ain’t that next two weeks? Why are you girls going there early?”

Choa: “we have a performance for a soccer match oppa”

LH: “wow! That must be great. Me and wifey here are invited to Germany too! We are invited to watch a soccer game! Mina’s cousin is a footballer there and we were invited by him.”

Yuna: “Really? Wow! I wonder who your cousin is Mina-Unnie!”

Chanmi : “don’t have your hopes high unnie! Might not be your crush!”

Yuna: “Yah!”

FM: “Hahaha, well, if you’re interested to know who my cousin is, maybe we can bring you along for filming when we meet him. What do you think oppa?”

LH: “well, I have no objection to that. I will have to discuss with PD-nim first. One moment.”

Hongki then got up from his seat and approached the PD to discuss about this matter. While Hongki was discussing, the girls are having a conversation with the girls. Then suddenly, Fujii Mina’s phone rang. She received a message from her cousin.

FM: “opps sorry girls. Please excuse me one moment”

AOA: “Nehh Unnie.”

~From: Best Cousin~

“Konichiwa! Hey! When will you be arriving in Germa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter