Caring for each other

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25 – Caring for each other

 

Author's pov

 

The driver drove them to the hotel and parked at the basement carpark. He then switched off the engine and remove the key from the ignition. He got out and opened the back door to wake Hongki up.

 

D: “Sir, we have arrived at the hotel's carpark”.

LH: “oh...okay. Thank you very much. I'll wake them later. What's the payment for the chauffeur service?”.

D: “I have been paid for the service sir”.

LH: “Oh. Okay. Well, take this as tips and for you fare home”.

 

Hongki then passes him $50.

D: “This is too much sir.  I can’t accept it.”

LH: “No.  Take it.  I insist.”

D: “If you insist sir. Thank you very much sir. Here’s the car key sir”

LH: “Thank you.  You may go now.”

D: “Yes sir. Thank you again sir.”

The driver then walked off.

Hongki turned behind to wake Park up. He stopped and smile. Hyejeong was sleeping with her head on Park's shoulder and Park's head was in her head.

Being a mischievous, he took out his phone and took a picture. He then look at it with a satisfied smile. He then proceed to wake Park up.

LH: “Ji sung ah. Ji sung, we're at the hotel. Wake up”, he shook Park.

PJS: “Mmmmm.....neh hyung. Ahhh...my head hurts.”

He tried to stretch but notice Hyejeong was leaning on his shoulder. So he tried not to move too much. He waited for Hongki to alight from the car with Mina on his back. He then pushed the chair forward to make space for him to carry out Hyejeong.

 

Once both of them are out, Hongki locked the car and gave tthe key to Park.

PJS: “Hyung, I will need to get my room key. Do you know what's the door number for Hyejeong's room?”.

LH: “i don’t know but she stays at the 13th floor. One of the biggest room up there. There's only two there”.

PJS: “Okay. Hyung, please accomoany me to the lobby. I need to check in and get my key.”

LH: “Sure. Just place Hyejeong on the sofa at the lobby. I will take care of her while you check in”.

PJS: “Thank you Hyung”.

They then proceeded to the main lobby. Park placed Hyejeong on the sofa and went to check in. The person who was attending to Park passed him his card key to his room. Coincidentally it was on the same floor where AOA is staying on. It is easier for Park as the alcohol is kicking into his system. His head is spinning.

 

After he got his key, he carried Hyejeong on his back and proceed to the lift along with Hongki and Mina who is on Hongki's back.

 

Hongki got off first as he is on a different floor. They bid each other good bye. Park then went on to the 13th floor.  He got out of the lift and tried to look for Hyejeong's room.

He walked around, he saw 4 rooms in a row with two big doors at the end. One of the door has his key number on it. He then went to the room beside his.

He then stood there and something came into mind. He does not have the key to her room. He then rang the bell. But no one answered. He rang it again. He then look at his watch. It shows “0145hrs”. The other AOA members might be asleep already.

Park head was hurting. He then went into his room. He opened the door to his room, took off his shoe. His room was similar to Hyejeong’s room. He went to the bed and place Hyejeong on the bed gently. He then removed Hyejeong's shoe and place it next to his.

He went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for himself. He also filled in a cup of water for Hyejeong. He placed the cup on the table next to the bed. He then put on the blanket for Hyejeong. He made sure she is in a comfortable position. He also place a thrash can next to the bed just in case of Hyejeong throwing up due to the alchohol. He then went to the couch and lie down on it before dosing off to sleep.

 

-0600hrs-

Hyejeong's POV.

I woke up and I found myself in bed. My head was aching badly and my throat was dry. Just then I saw a glass of water on the table next to me. I drank it in one shot. I sat up and lean against the head of the bed. I look around. It looks like my room but where are my members? Why aren't they back yet? I got off bed and walked around to look for them.

I saw someone on the sofa. He was sleeping. I was worried that I was kidnapped. I tip toed towards the person to take a closer look at his face. The person turns up to be Ji Sung oppa. I sighed in relief. Then it got me thinking. Why is Ji sung oppa in my room?!

I jumped back. I took a closer look to the room. I noticed the difference. It looks similar to my room but everything is inverted of mine. I then realise I was in his room when I saw the card key on the table next to him.

Just then, Ji Sung oppa shivered and curled up. He must have been cold. I went to the bed and took the blanket and placed it over him. I then look at his face as he sleeps. How could he be so cute when he sleeps.

I then took my belongings to return to my room. My members must have been so worried. Before going out, I left the connector door which connects his room and mine slightly open so I can access his room later.

I took my shoes and proceed to my own room. I scanned my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter