Off Camera

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16 – Off Camera

 

Author’s POV

 

PD: “and CUT! Okay guys. We will stop recording so you guys can enjoy eating and talk among yourself without worrying about it being recorded. So enjoy you meal!”

All: “oh. Thank you PD-nim.”

 

So filming stopped. The PD and his crew then went to have their meal also. The artist and footballer now have some privacy to talk among themselves.

 

LH: “ahh…now I can eat with ease. There is no need to eat gracefully. I can just stuff the meat into my mouth. “

FM: “You are always like that oppa. But what you said is true. We have to watch what we say or do when we are recording.”

JIM: “I agree unnie. When I eat, I usually create a big mess. So when i have to eat with camera on, I usually eat slowly so I wouldn’t make a big mess.”

LH: “Well, at least you tried making a good image for yourself. One of your members is known as a ‘Mokbang’. Do you guys know who it is?” Hongki asked the lads.

PJS: “isn’t that Seolhyun-ssi?”

 

Seolhyun who was stuffing a huge wrap into stopped to look at Park. She seemed shock.

 

JIM: “How did you know? Thought you were interested in Hyejeong only?”

Hyejeong who was sitting beside Park glared at her leader.

JIM: “okay okay. No need to glare at me. I’ll stop teasing him. But really, how did you know?”

PJS: “Well, all of us here is a fan of AOA. And to be honest, all of us have our own bias in the group. So I got to know about the other members through them.”

 

All the guys turned to Park with a shock face. Park then turned to them.

 

PJS: “What? Why are you looking at me like that?”

LH: “HAHAHA! You are revealing their secrets when the cameras are off. Should have done that earlier though.”

PJS: “yes, I should have. I didn’t know they were going to reveal my secrets. So I shall reveal theirs now.”

 

Park gave the guys an evil smirk. All of them look really nervous. The girls can’t help but giggle because of that.

 

PJS: “Jimin noona, you asked me how I knew that Seolhyun is a ‘Mokbang’ right?”

JIM: “Neh”

 

Park then put his hand on Son’s shoulder causing him to turn and look at Park.

 

PJS: “well, it is because my good friend here, his bias in AOA is none other than Seolhyun. He told me that Seolhyun loves to eat. That’s how I got to know.”

 

Son was speechless. He didn’t expect Park to say that. On the other side, Seolhyun froze with open. She was about to put a wrap into . Hyejeong saw that and giggled. Park turned towards Hyejeong’s direction and saw what she saw. Son also turned towards their direction. She saw how Seolhyun totally froze.

 

SHM: ( Aigoo! She is so cute. She must be surprise. Aish! Didn’t expect Park to say that.)

 

The rest saw her expressions and started laughing. But somehow Seolhyun was still in her own world. Mina, who was also sitting next to seolhyun, elbowed her. Seolhyun snapped back to reality.

 

MINA: “Yah! Are you okay? You look surprise.”

SEOL: “n-neh? Oh! I’m okay.

HYE: “You must be shock to learn that your bias likes you.” Hyejeong whispered to Seolhyun.

SEOL: “Yah! Unnie! Jisung oppa is just beside you! He might hear you and tell Heung-min oppa!”.

HYE: “Don’t worry. I don’t think so he heard me.”

 

On the other side, Son was whispering to Park.

 

SHM: “Yah! Why did you have to reveal that?”

PJS: “Revenge is sweet my dear chingu!” Park laughed at Son.

JDW: “Yah! You better not reveal our anything more to them.”

PJS: “Depends on how you treat me hyung!” Park gave a smirked.

 

Joo Ho, Kim and Ryu kept quiet. They are scared that Park will reveal their ideal girl. Shinji on the other hand wasn’t worried and was laughing at them.

 

JDW: “Yah! Why are you laughing? Are you not afraid he will reveal your ideal girl?”

SK: “I don’t have to. I….I kinda reveal it to her on my own just now.”

JDW: “You what?! So basically you confessed to her?!”

 

Ji was too shocked that he didn’t realise he said it out loud. The others heard what Ji said and was curious.

 

LH: “Eh? What is this about confession? Did you confess to someone Shinji?”

FM: “What? My dear cousin confessed? Who did you confess to? Wait….you went on a date just now….don’t tell me…..”

LH: “You confessed to Yuna?!”

ALL: “what?! Seriously?!”

 

Yuna was too embarrassed to keep her head up. Shinji was mentally face palming himself and was glaring at Ji.

 

JDW: “sorry.” Ji mouthed at Shinji

 

The girls were busy asking Yuna what happen while the guys were doing the same to Shinji. It got so chaotic that Hongki and Mina had to ask them to sit down.

 

LH: “Okay boys and girls. Settle down. Let’s all not pressure them.”

FM: “Yes. All of you take a seat. Let them tell it to all of us. How about it? Yuna-shi? Shinji?”

 

Yuna was still looking down. She does not want to reveal that she had Kagawa’s photo on her phone. She does not want to reveal that Shinji saw her wallpaper when she took out her phone.

 

SK: “okay. I shall tell you what happen then.”

 

Yuna turn to face Shinji. She had her eyes widened as she was afraid that Shinji will reveal everything.

 

SK: “She found out I had a photo of her as my wallpaper during our date. So I admitted that she was my ideal girl.”

LH: “Really? Show us the photo.”

 

Yuna looked at Shinji with her eyes widened. Shinji was covering for her. Shinji took out his phone. He unlocked it and showed them his wallpaper.

 

CHOA: “That’s Yuna during a fan signing session. It’s rare to see people using our fan taken pictures.”

CHANMI: “Wah! You are so lucky Unnie!”

MINA: “Yeah! Wait, you both went on a date? So did Hyejeong also went on a date?”

JIM: “I guess she did. Since Yuna went on a date with Shinji, she must have went with Ji-sung Oppa.”

SEOL: “I see. Bet you enjoyed the date right unnie?”

 

Seolhyun elbowed her and gave her a cheeky smile. Hyejeong glared at her. Seolhyun stopped teasing her. She knew how scary Hyejeong could be.

 

PJH: “oh! So you went on a date with Hyejeong eh Ji-sung?”

SHM: “so my best friend here went on a date with his ideal girl eh? Where did you bring her?”

RSW: “Yeah Hyung! I really wonder how Jisung hyung dates a girl.”

KJS: “I can’t imagine such a dull guy dating someone.”

PJS: “Yah! What do you mean by that?”

 

The lads were laughing at Park. The girls can’t help but laugh too. Hyejeong observed how Park was when he was with his friend. She can’t help but giggle as she finds it cute that Park’s friend is teasing him.

 

SEOL: “so unnie, why don’t you tell us where did oppa bring you to?”

HYE: “ermm…I’m  not sure if I can tell.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter