Day before the trip

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 – Day before the trip

Author’s POV

*in korea*

It’s the night before they fly off in the morning. All the girls are excited. They could not sleep due to excitement of going to Germany for the first time. So they stayed up to pack their stuff and did some research of their own. Some of them are looking up online about Germany and things that they want to know.

Hyejeong is lying down on her stomach in her bed with her laptop on. She was watching videos about interesting areas in Germany. Then something pops up in her mind.

Hyejeong’s POV

Hye: “Hmm, Germany really looks nice in the videos. I wonder what else there is. Oh! I know! I better find more information about the cute soccer player. Kekeke”

I went on to search “Park Ji-sung”. However, most results came out about the Korean soccer legend instead of the rising rookie. I scrolled and scrolled. Was getting frustrated when I didn’t see any sites about the him. Just when I was about to give up, I saw a blog with the title “Korea Super Rookie, Park Ji-sung!”. Finally! A site regarding him! I quickly click on the site. The site has his full name, birthday, place of birth and more.

Hye: “oh! He is born in august too! But he’s older than me by one year. So he’s an oppa. OH! There is a picture of him when he is training! Kyaa! He is so cute!”

The picture shows him with another Asian player standing side by side. They are smiling towards the camera, showing their teeth. I look for more pictures and saw a picture of him kicking a ball. He look so handsome when he plays. I saved the photo and transferred it to my phone. I then click on the save button to save the site. I also wrote down in my phone the website link. Better have it saved so I can know more about him. I guess I am turning into a fan.

Just then I heard someone knocking on my door. I quickly close my browser and asked the knocker to come in. The door opened and the girls came in.

Hye: “what’s the occasion girls?! Why are you all gathering here?!”

Jim: “yah hyejeong ah, I just look it up online. And I saw that in Germany, there are a few Korean players playing there”

Hye: “okay~ so?....”

Choa: “so….we are wondering if we can ever see them over there!”

Chanmi: “yeah. Oh my, I want to watch Ryu Seung-woo play. I wonder if we are performing for his match or someone else”.

Seol: “wow, chanmi-ah! I didn’t know you know any soccer players.”

Chanmi: “of course unnie! It’s not only you that knows soccer player. All of us have our own favourite players you know.”

Hye: “Really? So unnie-deul, who is your favourite soccer player?”

Jim: “For me, it’s Ji Dong won! Kyaa! He is so hot!”

Choa: “Yah! My Joo ho oppa is way hotter than your Ji oppa!”

Chanmi: “I don’t care about who is hotter or not, all I know my Ryu oppa is cute!”

Seol: “eiii! My Son oppa is the hottest and the cutest! He is also the best!”

Yuna: “aigoo. All of you are getting carried away now.  I didn’t know you all are into soccer players.”

Hye: “Then about you yuna unnie? Are you interested in any soccer players?”

Yuna: “Nope, I’m not interested in them.”

Choa, Chanmi, Seol, Jim: “EIIIIIII~ gojimal hajima!”

Yuna unnie was shocked by the others’ reaction. Not only her. I was too. Looks like they know something that I do not know.

Yuna: “wae?! wae?!”

The others smirked before answering.

Jim: “we know you are lying. We know you are into soccer players too”

Choa: “yeah, no need to lie to us. You can fool hyejeong but not us.”

The two m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter