AOA

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 – AOA preparations!

*In Korea*

Author’s POV

Meanwhile back in korea, the AOA members are in their practice room. Talking and laughing among each other as they are taking a break from practice. Then their manager walks in.

M: “Girls, I have new for you girls and your following schedule from this week till 2 weeks later.”

H: “ huh? 2 weeks of schedule? Wonder what it is.”

S: “yeah. Hope the two weeks won’t be a torture to us”

The other girls nod

M: “Don’t worry. The two weeks will be a vacation and work at the same time”.

All the girls look confuse.

M: “you girls will be going to Germany to perform for music bank.  Hotel and practice rooms are prepared by the sponsors. You girls are only required to practice from morning till evening only. You girls are free to roam the city after that.”

AOA: “YES!”

M: “However! You girls have to be back to the hotel before 12 midnight. Am I clear? We are leaving in two days time”

AOA: “Neh oppa!”

The moment the manager leaves the room and the door closes, the girls screeched in happiness.

Hye: “Germany eh? I wonder what it is like.”

Seol: “yeah me too.  We better look up online for what to do in Germany”

Mina: “but why are we going there in 2 days time if the event is 2 weeks from now?”

Jim: “I agree. I wonder if manager oppa accidentally leave out some details

Choa: “Yeah, let’s all go and ask manager oppa”

Chanmi : “eh? Can’t Jimin unnie go alone and ask?”

Yuna pull up the maknae from the ground.

Yuna: No. All of us need to clarify this matter.

When they are about to leave the room, the door swing open and their manager was standing there.

M: “oh girls! I forgot to inform you why we are leaving in two days time. It is so you girls can get more practice time. You girls are invited to perform on next Saturday at one of their soccer match during the half time break. The venue is called “Signal Iduna Park”. You girls can look it up online. That is all”.

The girls stood there in shock.

Jim: “performing in front of a full pack stadium?”

Choa: “I bet it is nerve wrecking.”

While two unnies were talking among each other, the younger ones were searching online for details regarding the stadium. What they found totally shocked them.

Min: “Unnie! Take a look at this!”

The two unnies walk over to the younger ones. They were watching a video showing fans in the stadium chanting, singing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter