Enjoying the moment and Change of plan.

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 – Enjoying the moment and Change of plan

Park’s POV

The ride to the restaurant was a quiet one. Everyone was sleeping. I decided to switch on the radio so I would not fall asleep. I switched on some ballad songs as I did not want to switch on loud songs as that could disturb their sleep. I switched on my favourite song, 4men’s Baby Baby.

4men – Baby Baby

Iyureul mollasseo, wae naega byeonhaenneunji /I didn’t know the reason why I changed
Hancham saenggakhaesseo / I thought about it for a long time
neowa na mannan ihuro Na byeonhan geot gata, aju manhi mariya / After I met you, I think I changed a lot
I norae deullini oh~ / As I hear this song, oh~

After listening to the first part of the song, I started stealing glances of Hyejeong who was sleeping next to him,

Niga neomu gomapjanha Oh baby / I’m so thankful for you, oh baby
Niga neomu yeppeujanha Oh~ / You are so pretty, Oh~
Nuneul ttel suga eobse, nae nunen neoman boyeo / I can’t take my eyes off you ,In my eyes I only see you
Neoman gyesok baro bogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal / I only want to look at you, oh, really
Oh~ baby …

 

She is really pretty even she sleeps. I stopped at a red light. I kept looking at her at the traffic junction. I was in my own world. Admiring the angel who was sitting beside me. I’m a lucky guy. Able to be this close to the angel that was my ideal girl. All this felt like a dream. I can’t believe that she is actually right here beside me.

Just then, the car behind me honks at me making me return to reality. The traffic light already turned green. I then proceeded on. I took a look at the rear view mirror. Everyone is still asleep despite getting honk. Then I heard a groan beside me. I turned to see Hyejeong fidgeting. The next moment I knew, she was awake.

HYE: “Are we there yet Oppa?”

PJS: “Not yet. Get some more sleep.”

Hyejeong shooked her head.

HYE: “no oppa. I will stay awake and entertain you as you drive. I know you are tired too. So this is the least I could do.”

PJS: “okay. I won’t force you to sleep them”

 

Author’s POV

The two of them continue talking to each other during the journey as the other slept. Park was thankful on what Hyejeong is doing. He is tired after training but with Hyejeong beside him, he felt as if he is gaining more energy than ever.

As they are getting near the restaurant, Park told Hyejeong to wake the others up. As she turn, she started giggling.

PJS: “Why are you giggling Hyejeong-ah?”

HYE: “Oppa, take a look at the last row using your rear view mirror.”

He took a look and he saw what caused Hyejeong to giggle. It was Shinji and Yuna at the back row. They are sleeping but Yuna’s head was on Shinji’s shoulder and Shinji’s head was resting on her’s.

PJS: “wow! They look cute together. Don’t you think?”

HYE: “I agree Oppa. I tell you a secret but you better not tell anyone or reveal it? Promise?”

PJS: “Okay. I promise”

Hyejeong then got closer to Park. He got shocked by Hyejeong’s action. Hyejeong then whispered into his ears.

HYE: “To tell you the truth, Yuna-unnie has a crush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter