Park X Hyejeong

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 – Park X Hyejeong (Opening up)

 

Park’s POV

 

PJS: “I will be going this way Shinji. I’ll see you at 5pm here.”

SK: “Okay Park! See you later”.

 

We walked separate ways. I lead the way. I was walking with Hyejeong next to me. I was thinking on where to bring Hyejeong to. I do not know what she likes therefore I do not know where to go to. I was too engrossed in my own thoughts that I didn’t realise that Hyejeong was calling me. I only noticed when she pulled my sleeve.

HYE: *Pulls sleeve*” Oppa! What are you thinking about?”

PJS: “Oh! I’m sorry. Was just thinking of a place to bring you to.”

HYE: “Oh! Well, I’ll go anywhere you want to bring me to.”

PJS: “Okay! Let’s get a cup of coffee first.”

HYE: “Nehh Oppa! Oh! Don’t forget to record oppa.”

PJS: “Oh yes! I nearly forgot! Thank god you remembered.”

 

I switched on the camera and pressed the record button.

PJS: “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Borussia Dormund’s Park Ji Sung.”

HYE: “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m AOA’s Hyejeong.”

PJS: “well, currently, we are on our way to a café to grab a cup of coffee each. By the way, what do kind of coffee do you like to drink?”

HYE: “I like most coffee but I like Americano the best. What about you Oppa?”

PJS: “Americano. Great choice. Me? Well, don’t get shock. I too like Americano.”

HYE: “Really? Wow! Do you like hot or ice?.”

PJS: “I like ice Americano. You?”

HYE: “Same here! This is so cool!”

 

As we talk, we are getting nearer to the Café. Once we reached, we walked in and head to the counter.

PJS: “Hi, I would like to have 2 cups of Ice Americano.”

Staff: “2 cups of ice Americano coming up. That will be 7 dollars in total.”

I paid for the coffee and wait for it. When it’s done i took the 2 cups of ice Americano, I passed one to Hyejeong. We then went out of the café. Hyejeong then asked me.

HYE: “Oppa, thank you for the coffee. Now where do we go?”

PJS: “You’re welcome Hyejeong-ah. Since we are here, I want to bring you to a place where I usually go when I feel stress.”

HYE: “Oh! Do you usually go to this place with your friends oppa?”

PJS: “Nope! I usually go there alone so that I can have time on my own.”

HYE: “oh! Then are you sure it’s okay for you to bring me there?”

PJS: “of course it is. I would like to share with you things that I like.”

HYE: “I am honoured oppa. That you are willing to share with me.”

PJS: “I should be the one to feel honoured. Having to share all this with you. Come! Let’s get going!”

HYE: “Nehh!”

 

I led the way. As we are walking towards our destination, Hyejeong seemed very amused with the city. She was looking around like a child. I find it cute as she was amazed. I walked her till we found ourselves at an entrance of a park. It is filled with trees and beautiful flowers.

PJS: “This is the entrance of the place I’m bringing you to. This is Borussia park.”

HYE: “wow!  Oppa! It’s so beautiful.”

PJS: “I know. The place I want to bring you to is inside the park. Let’s go.”

 

I continued walking and Hyejeong was following me. As we go deeper and deeper into the park, we came to a lake. The trees there are different from the ones at the entrance of the park. The leaves of the tree are of different colours. There are red, purple, yellow and green. That part of the part is also very windy. Cool breeze blowing only at that area.

HYE: “Wow! It’s so beautiful Oppa.”

PJS: “Right? This is my favourite place in all of Dortmund. I come here to clear my mind.”

HYE: *Inhale**Exhale* the air is so fresh and clean. The lake’s water is so clear. It is a great place to relax.”

PJS: “Come! Let’s take a seat there.”

HYE: “okay oppa!”

We walked to a bench which is placed near to the lake. We sat down. Hyejeong was still admiring the beauty of Mother Nature. I looked at her and can’t help but smile. She was so beautiful. I think i’m falling in love. Who wouldn’t fall in love with her.

HYE: “Oppa!”

She suddenly turned to face me.

PJS: “Neh?”

HYE: “What do you usually do when you’re here alone?”

PJS: “I usually sit here. Enjoy the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter