Admiring her

Ace of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 – Admiring her

*in Germany*

*Borussia Dortmund Changing Room*

Shinji’s POV

I sent a message to Mina regarding me bringing another person along to filming. Tsch! If I know I have to appear for filming, I should not have invited them. *Sigh*. I am so tired! Today’s training is hard! Just then Park passed by me. I shouted his name to get his attention.

SK: “PARK! Come here! I need to tell you something!”

Park slowly approaches me. He looks horrible. I guess training was hard on him as well. I patted on the bench signaling him to sit next to me.

PJS: “Sup shinji? What’s the matter?”

SK: “well, I invited my cousin and his cousin over to Germany. They will be watching our game against Leverkusen.”

PJS: “err…okay…so what does it have to do with me?”

SK: “well, her husband is korean. And he is one of the biggest star in korea, his name is Lee Hongki of FT Island”.

PJS: “WHAT?! LEE HONGKI?! SO IF THAT MEANS YOUR COUSIN IS HIS VIRTUAL WIFE, FUJII MINA?!”

He shouted at me in shock even though I was in front of him.

SK: “Yah! No need to shout! Yes, she’s my cousin. And I’m inviting her, her husband and the WGM crew to watch our match. And they will be filming too.”

PJS: “I see.  But I still don’t get it why you called me here.”

SK: “well, I have to appear during their filming as well. And I kinda ask her to discuss with the PD if I can bring you along.”

PJS: “YOU WHAT?! WHY AM I DRAG INTO THIS?!”

SK: “Please! If they approve, please accompany me to filming! It will be totally awkward if it’s just me alone! Even though she’s my best cousin, I think it will be awkward for me to be with Hongki. I am not much of a talker you know.”

PJS: “Excuse me? What are you trying to say? That I am a talker?”

SK: “well, you are. And the team knows it. You bonded well with the team in a week! Please! “

PJS: “*sigh* okay. Since you asked or rather, begged me to help you. I shall*

SK: “Thanks buddy!”

Wow! I was so happy that he agreed. Now, all I need to know if I am able to bring him along. I went to the showers to clean up before going home with Park. I wonder which hotel are they gonna stay in.

After showering, Park and I got into my car.  Park didn’t drive. I decided to give him a ride as we stay in the same building. So we take turns driving to training or games.

PJS : “Yah Shinji, I’m hungry! Do you want to grab something before we head back?”

SK: “Sure, let’s have it packed and eat it at my place instead.”

PJS: “why don’t you dine in instead?”

SK: “Nahh~ WGM is airing later. I wanna watch it. I have never missed even one episode of my cousin’s show.”

PJS: “Wow. You are one hardcore cousin.”

SK: “Shut up and put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter